Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels 15:14 - May 23 with 1974 viewsDeano69

Birmingham City interested in him (dodgy translation below)

Bartosz Białkowski in the next season can have another employer. The Polish goalkeeper Ipswich town seriously interested in Birmingham City, as well as two other clubs, whose names were not given to public message ‼ ‼

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 15:48 - May 23 with 1822 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Same news in the press recently, EADT mentioned this and that one of the three was Birmingham.

Very much depends on;
- how firm the interest it
- how much Town are prepared to let him go for / extent Lambert want the funds/wages for use elsewhere
- how much Bart wants to leave

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 16:22 - May 23 with 1675 viewsDeano69

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 15:48 - May 23 by BlueyandCrazy

Same news in the press recently, EADT mentioned this and that one of the three was Birmingham.

Very much depends on;
- how firm the interest it
- how much Town are prepared to let him go for / extent Lambert want the funds/wages for use elsewhere
- how much Bart wants to leave

I knew there was interest elsewhere, but he posted this on his page an hour ago..

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 16:35 - May 23 with 1609 viewsKieran_Knows

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 16:22 - May 23 by Deano69

I knew there was interest elsewhere, but he posted this on his page an hour ago..

What page was that? Can't see nothing on twitter unless I'm mistaken.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 16:57 - May 23 with 1534 viewsSouperJim

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 16:35 - May 23 by Kieran_Knows

You can't deny it reads exactly like something he himself would have posted on his own social media though... def info!

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 17:19 - May 23 with 1447 viewsDeano69

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 16:35 - May 23 by Kieran_Knows

His facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/BartoszBialkowski

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 17:55 - May 23 with 1314 viewsKieran_Knows

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 17:19 - May 23 by Deano69

His facebook page

Strange that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 19:06 - May 23 with 1127 viewsJimmyJazz

His facebook page

I see what you mean about the translation - Facebook translations are useless

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 19:17 - May 23 with 1110 viewsPhilTWTD

His facebook page

I don't think that's his, seem to recall him saying it wasn't his unless I'm wrong. Birmingham being interested is a fair bet given their interest last year though.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 19:34 - May 23 with 1052 viewsDevereuxxx

Interesting post on Barts Social Media channels on 19:17 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

I don't think that's his, seem to recall him saying it wasn't his unless I'm wrong. Birmingham being interested is a fair bet given their interest last year though.

And the fact they've just endured a season with Lee Camp in goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024