Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People actually try and sell this kind of stuff? 16:00 - May 23 with 938 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COLUMBIA-FOOTBALL-SHIRT-size-large/173900386789?hash=

Anyway. Who are Columbia?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

People actually try and sell this kind of stuff? on 16:02 - May 23 with 907 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd only want a number 10 Colombia shirt. My main man Valderama.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People actually try and sell this kind of stuff? on 16:03 - May 23 with 899 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

People actually try and sell this kind of stuff? on 16:02 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

I'd only want a number 10 Colombia shirt. My main man Valderama.

This guy can probably do you one with 0 on the front and 1 on the back if that's close enough for you?

People actually try and sell this kind of stuff? on 16:19 - May 23 with 845 viewsitfcjoe

There's an ITFC shirt for sale (or was last time I looked) with 10 Simmonds on the back.

I think it is described as 'rare'

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

People actually try and sell this kind of stuff? on 16:23 - May 23 with 832 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

People actually try and sell this kind of stuff? on 16:19 - May 23 by itfcjoe

There's an ITFC shirt for sale (or was last time I looked) with 10 Simmonds on the back.

I think it is described as 'rare'

There's one currently on eBay from 2010ish, the pin stripe home kit a la Walters, Norris and Leadbitter with 5 and 'The Rock' on the back.

I'd imagine that's also rare.

People actually try and sell this kind of stuff? on 16:35 - May 23 with 790 viewsIllinoisblue

6 on the front, 9 on the back... who could resist purchasing such a quality item. The existence of these dogturds is as mystifying as the continued popularity of half and half scarves.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

People actually try and sell this kind of stuff? on 18:58 - May 23 with 637 viewstiptreeblue

People actually try and sell this kind of stuff? on 16:35 - May 23 by Illinoisblue

6 on the front, 9 on the back... who could resist purchasing such a quality item. The existence of these dogturds is as mystifying as the continued popularity of half and half scarves.

If somebody doesn`t like what you are wearing, does that make you a dogturd ?. It`s their choice, as everyone has a right to have. sorry if this offends
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024