Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's an election thought which will SHOCK* you 16:43 - May 23 with 915 viewsGeoffSentence

Once the votes are all in and counted it is conceivable that the Brexit party could get more votes than any single party across Europe.

The UK is the third most populous country in the EU, and only Germany has a significantly bigger population. But it is way out in front in the UK, so depending upon turnout and whether any German party is similarly dominant, there is a decent chance that Farage and his cronies will really have something to crow about when they enter Brussels.

*Clickbaitlicious

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Here's an election thought which will SHOCK* you on 16:49 - May 23 with 863 viewsOldsmoker

Farage will spin the result - whatever it is.
With a 50% turnout (high for Euro elections) and a vote share of 35% then the reality is that 17.5% of the country want Brexit. One Eighth. So statistically nobody.
That's how I'd spin it.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 16:50]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Here's an election thought which will SHOCK* you on 17:23 - May 23 with 774 viewsfactual_blue

Here's an election thought which will SHOCK* you on 16:49 - May 23 by Oldsmoker

Farage will spin the result - whatever it is.
With a 50% turnout (high for Euro elections) and a vote share of 35% then the reality is that 17.5% of the country want Brexit. One Eighth. So statistically nobody.
That's how I'd spin it.
[Post edited 23 May 2019 16:50]

balls

That's what I'd spin.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Here's an election thought which will SHOCK* you on 17:26 - May 23 with 755 viewsfooters

Here's an election thought which will SHOCK* you on 17:23 - May 23 by factual_blue

balls

That's what I'd spin.

What you get up to behind closed doors is no one else's business.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024