Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote 18:28 - May 23 with 1995 viewsBluefish

For the CHUKer TIGs. I hope it is the 1st of many and the others in the future are more worthwhile

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:16 - May 23 with 527 viewsvapour_trail

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:14 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Agree. They will disintegrate over the next few years. I expect them to go through more leaders than UKIP.

Replace years with months.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:21 - May 23 with 520 viewsm14_blue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:12 - May 23 by vapour_trail

They are attention seekers. They’ve not helped the Leave argument in the slightest, they’ve sought to create platforms for their careers and thankfully, failed.

When history documents the brexit debacle, I doubt they’ll make the footnotes.

I would say they’ve sacrificed their careers for what they believe in, albeit fruitlessly.

You’re right though, they won’t exist by Christmas.
Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:23 - May 23 with 513 viewsvapour_trail

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:21 - May 23 by m14_blue

I would say they’ve sacrificed their careers for what they believe in, albeit fruitlessly.

You’re right though, they won’t exist by Christmas.

Sacrifice suggest intention.

I don’t believe that was the intention.

They’re fckwits.

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:30 - May 23 with 500 viewsm14_blue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:23 - May 23 by vapour_trail

They’re fckwits.

You may be right.

There’s a chance my judgement is clouded by my utter infatuation with the wonderful Heidi Allen.
Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:50 - May 23 with 485 viewsSteve_M

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:23 - May 23 by vapour_trail

They’re fckwits.

No, I think they knew the risks career-wise but felt they had to try and change things. They've been crap but I think there's an argument that they've put Corbyn under more pressure and pushed the Lib Dems to re-find a voice.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 21:13 - May 23 with 454 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Postal vote for Labour then popped over to Greece (Kephalonia) to spend time in solidarity with my comrades in 'oxi'! Chukka and Brexit party were never options for the family Slave....Green or spoilt paper were close too. Voting Sunday here.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 21:15 - May 23 with 453 viewsvapour_trail

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:50 - May 23 by Steve_M

No, I think they knew the risks career-wise but felt they had to try and change things. They've been crap but I think there's an argument that they've put Corbyn under more pressure and pushed the Lib Dems to re-find a voice.

I don’t buy any of that Steve.

The libdems haven’t moved since they emerged.

Neither has corbyn.

They’ve changed nothing. They do nothing differently. Only worse than the status quo. They thought they’d make hay out of the toxic environment around them, and similar to the ERG with their botched vote of confidence at the back end of last year, they mis-read the landscape and shot their bolt too early.

They’ve zero integrity.

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 22:26 - May 23 with 414 viewsSonOfSpock

The party that is not after change but the status quo.
Login to get fewer ads

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 22:38 - May 23 with 403 viewsBluefish

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 22:26 - May 23 by SonOfSpock

The party that is not after change but the status quo.

To the people in the UK who don't just think politics means Brexit they mean change

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 22:53 - May 23 with 382 viewsvapour_trail

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 22:38 - May 23 by Bluefish

To the people in the UK who don't just think politics means Brexit they mean change

Change what?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 23:04 - May 23 with 366 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 22:53 - May 23 by vapour_trail

Change what?

Fcuking everything.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 23:10 - May 23 with 358 viewsvapour_trail

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 23:04 - May 23 by BrixtonBlue

Fcuking everything.

What have they changed?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 00:19 - May 24 with 327 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 23:10 - May 23 by vapour_trail

What have they changed?

The ballot papers are still warm. What change, apart from your underpants, do you expect yet?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 07:20 - May 24 with 284 viewsBlueBadger

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:13 - May 23 by pickles110564

Wasted vote but well done for taking part.

Yeah Fishers, why didn't you vote for someone racist, homophobic, privatise-everything crazy and willing to address rallies of nazis like Pickles did?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 07:49 - May 24 with 269 viewschicoazul

Change UK is the "funny tinge" woman, right?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 08:25 - May 24 with 246 viewsitfcjoe

I couldn't in the end, they just have been such a muddle for the first few weeks of existence that I couldn't stick that tick in the box. Hopefully by the time the GE comes round they have their ducks in more of a row.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 08:48 - May 24 with 232 viewsStokieBlue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:13 - May 23 by pickles110564

Wasted vote but well done for taking part.

Not for me.

They were the party most likely to get another remainer seat in London so far from a wasted vote.

I suspect you don't know how the system works.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 09:20 - May 24 with 197 viewsbrazil1982

Well done, it's important for everybody to use their vote, no matter who for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024