Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote 18:28 - May 23 with 1997 viewsBluefish

For the CHUKer TIGs. I hope it is the 1st of many and the others in the future are more worthwhile

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:29 - May 23 with 1462 viewsJ2BLUE

Well done

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:37 - May 23 with 1409 viewsballycastle

You're the one. Did you read their manifesto? Pointless if you did judging by their previous loyalties to manifestos.
Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:38 - May 23 with 1421 viewsFootballpete

How could anyone choose to vote for a party with two names, neither of which makes sense.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:39 - May 23 with 1417 viewsSpruceMoose

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:37 - May 23 by ballycastle

You're the one. Did you read their manifesto? Pointless if you did judging by their previous loyalties to manifestos.

Have you read the Brexit Party manifesto?

Oh wait.

There isn't one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:40 - May 23 with 1411 viewsvilanovablue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:37 - May 23 by ballycastle

On the upside they at least had a manifesto...
Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:41 - May 23 with 1405 viewsBloomBlue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:39 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

Have you read the Brexit Party manifesto?

Oh wait.

There isn't one.

Well surely that's better than the ones parties published in the GE which was full of lies.
Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:42 - May 23 with 1400 viewsSpruceMoose

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:41 - May 23 by BloomBlue

Well surely that's better than the ones parties published in the GE which was full of lies.

Is no manifesto at all worse than one with lies? Good question. I'm going to go with - both are fecking awful.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:59 - May 23 with 1362 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:42 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

Is no manifesto at all worse than one with lies? Good question. I'm going to go with - both are fecking awful.

I'd have thought a commie, leftie, bumfesteri, snowflaki, libtardi like you would know the correct term is actually personifesto.

#gendermatters #personifestoeshavefeelingstoo

(God, I'm bored with all this groundhog day sh*t)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:04 - May 23 with 1351 viewsSpruceMoose

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 18:59 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

I'd have thought a commie, leftie, bumfesteri, snowflaki, libtardi like you would know the correct term is actually personifesto.

#gendermatters #personifestoeshavefeelingstoo

(God, I'm bored with all this groundhog day sh*t)

But...muh feelings!

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:06 - May 23 with 1338 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good for you Bluefish. I think they've been a disappointment after such high hopes. I can overlook the rubbish launch, but they seem to struggle to break down the legacy of their past due to how tribal they (and we as voters) are.

But I wish them well. In hindsight I think they'd have done better going into existing parties now it seems like their momentum has stopped. But, and this is important, they have succeeded in bringing in new candidates from non-political backgrounds. So they have brought politics a bit closer to the people.

I haven't voted yet. Despite knowing what I don't want, I can't decide on my final choice. Still, loads of time 🙈

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:09 - May 23 with 1329 viewsBluefish

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:06 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

Good for you Bluefish. I think they've been a disappointment after such high hopes. I can overlook the rubbish launch, but they seem to struggle to break down the legacy of their past due to how tribal they (and we as voters) are.

But I wish them well. In hindsight I think they'd have done better going into existing parties now it seems like their momentum has stopped. But, and this is important, they have succeeded in bringing in new candidates from non-political backgrounds. So they have brought politics a bit closer to the people.

I haven't voted yet. Despite knowing what I don't want, I can't decide on my final choice. Still, loads of time 🙈

I was tempted to try a more meaningful vote for lib dem or green (how crazy it that to say!) But I thought as I wanted the new centre party for so long I should give them my support

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:12 - May 23 with 1322 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:09 - May 23 by Bluefish

I was tempted to try a more meaningful vote for lib dem or green (how crazy it that to say!) But I thought as I wanted the new centre party for so long I should give them my support

Good idea. I agree, I think it's better to vote according to your principles than try to figure out how tactical voting would work. So I think you've just just helped me reach my own decision too, cheers.

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:13 - May 23 with 1320 viewspickles110564

Wasted vote but well done for taking part.
Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:14 - May 23 with 1308 viewsBluefish

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:13 - May 23 by pickles110564

Do explain what your vote is getting you....

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:15 - May 23 with 1297 viewsJ2BLUE

Not really. They are pro EU so it will cancel out one of the votes for a Brexit party in the post election analysis.

Truly impaired.

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:17 - May 23 with 1289 viewsSpruceMoose

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:14 - May 23 by Bluefish

Do explain what your vote is getting you....

Pickles doesn't do explaining. That would mean interpreting and understanding what he gets fed, rather than just mimicking it.

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:23 - May 23 with 1276 viewsBluefish

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:15 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Not really. They are pro EU so it will cancel out one of the votes for a Brexit party in the post election analysis.

He also thinks a vote for the Brexit party will mean they can sort Brexit out. It in reality will just give a short pay day to some charlatans and make us look silly. Makes me laugh that people think the Brexit party being elected to be part of the EU will help or expedite the UKs departure from the EU

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:29 - May 23 with 1253 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It's not a wasted vote, as this election isn't about seats.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:30 - May 23 with 1255 viewsBrixtonBlue

Telling someone their vote is a waste is a disgrace. You ought to be ashamed.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:34 - May 23 with 1240 viewsSpruceMoose

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:30 - May 23 by BrixtonBlue

Telling someone their vote is a waste is a disgrace. You ought to be ashamed.

He should. And not just for that comment.

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:35 - May 23 with 1236 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:23 - May 23 by Bluefish

He also thinks a vote for the Brexit party will mean they can sort Brexit out. It in reality will just give a short pay day to some charlatans and make us look silly. Makes me laugh that people think the Brexit party being elected to be part of the EU will help or expedite the UKs departure from the EU

Agree entirely. Although in fairness that's only some of their voters. Others on here have said the reason they're voting for them is that it to make a statement, and with an eye on the longer game leading to the next GE. I don't agree with what they stand for, but can see the logic.

Trouble is I can't get past their lack of policies, the xenophobic and aggressive sorts that follow them, the gullability of buying into Farage's 'man of the people' act, their lack of transparency, all the candidates/proposed candidates who've been kicked out already for racist views, Farage's own personal views on raping the NHS, climate change denial, etc., his persistent lying over the last decade, the BP's forerunner UKIP's appallingly bad record at representing us in the EU Parliament (which is THE reason for these elections, let's not forget), the questions over potentially illegal funding and multiple on-going investigations over conduct & funding, the backing by tax haven registered, shady 'businessmen', Farage's electoral fraud during the referendum,...er, anything else? Oh, yeah, and their manipulation of the poorer working class to vote for a project that will harm them immeasurably to the benefit of Farage, his backers and his overseas allies.

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:56 - May 23 with 1186 viewsvapour_trail

They’re the biggest frauds on the menu today.

Against some hefty competition.

They’ll be long gone the next time you have the opportunity to vote.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:04 - May 23 with 1167 viewsm14_blue

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 19:56 - May 23 by vapour_trail

They’re the biggest frauds on the menu today.

Against some hefty competition.

They’ll be long gone the next time you have the opportunity to vote.

Why are they frauds?
Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:12 - May 23 with 1147 viewsvapour_trail

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:04 - May 23 by m14_blue

Why are they frauds?

They are attention seekers. They’ve not helped the Leave argument in the slightest, they’ve sought to create platforms for their careers and thankfully, failed.

When history documents the brexit debacle, I doubt they’ll make the footnotes.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:14 - May 23 with 1137 viewsJ2BLUE

Lovely to be able to give my 1st ever vote on 20:12 - May 23 by vapour_trail

They are attention seekers. They’ve not helped the Leave argument in the slightest, they’ve sought to create platforms for their careers and thankfully, failed.

When history documents the brexit debacle, I doubt they’ll make the footnotes.

Agree. They will disintegrate over the next few years. I expect them to go through more leaders than UKIP.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024