Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... 19:10 - May 23 with 1632 viewsSitfcB

.....as it was a big defeat for the media.....

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:18 - May 23 with 1627 viewsPhilTWTD

I did indeed. I had to mark a man mountain called Dan Osborne, who apparently is in TOWIE and has played a decent level in non-league. Slight physical mismatch.
Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:19 - May 23 with 1592 viewsJ2BLUE

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:18 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

I did indeed. I had to mark a man mountain called Dan Osborne, who apparently is in TOWIE and has played a decent level in non-league. Slight physical mismatch.

Towie? Why didn't you go in with a leg breaker?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:20 - May 23 with 1595 viewsSitfcB

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:18 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

Yes he is a bit of a unit...

I assume it was a hack away at the legs jobby then haha.

I see there were some cameras about etc, will we get to see it?

COYB

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:21 - May 23 with 1584 viewsfactual_blue

Apparently he's stepping out with Lauren Branning from Eastenders.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:23 - May 23 with 1580 viewsSpruceMoose

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:21 - May 23 by factual_blue

This looker?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:35 - May 23 with 1515 viewsMrTown

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:21 - May 23 by factual_blue

He is, married, kids, the lot.

I’m pretty sure he is 6ft 5inch Phil

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:42 - May 23 with 1490 viewsSitfcB

Yes and she’s a hottie.

COYB

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 20:03 - May 23 with 1427 viewsPhilTWTD

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:20 - May 23 by SitfcB

Yes he is a bit of a unit...

I assume it was a hack away at the legs jobby then haha.

I see there were some cameras about etc, will we get to see it?

I had a bit of a dig away at his ankles when I could. Yes, there will be a film tomorrow, I believe.

Am playing in the Portman Cup tomorrow as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 20:09 - May 23 with 1401 viewsDeano69

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 19:23 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

This looker?

Whoa. I was scrolling through this, saw this picture, looked up and there he is in an episode of Dads Army.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 20:11 - May 23 with 1384 viewsSpruceMoose

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 20:09 - May 23 by Deano69

Whoa. I was scrolling through this, saw this picture, looked up and there he is in an episode of Dads Army.

It's actually an HD photo of Phil.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 20:19 - May 23 with 1347 viewsDeano69

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 20:11 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

It's actually an HD photo of Phil.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 20:51 - May 23 with 1280 viewsdavblue

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 20:03 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

I had a bit of a dig away at his ankles when I could. Yes, there will be a film tomorrow, I believe.

Am playing in the Portman Cup tomorrow as well.

What position did you play? It’s usually left back isn’t it?

Or did you have a free role behind the strikers, where you really belong?
Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 21:43 - May 23 with 1187 viewsPhilTWTD

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 20:51 - May 23 by davblue

What position did you play? It’s usually left back isn’t it?

Or did you have a free role behind the strikers, where you really belong?

Left-back again, which is where I seem to have gravitated towards in recent years. Terry Butcher sees me as a number 10 though!
Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 22:00 - May 23 with 1123 viewsMullet

What's the fit on the new shirts like?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 22:05 - May 23 with 1113 viewsdavblue

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 21:43 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

Left-back again, which is where I seem to have gravitated towards in recent years. Terry Butcher sees me as a number 10 though!

I always thought he was a great manager!
Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 22:25 - May 23 with 1048 viewsPhilTWTD

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 22:00 - May 23 by Mullet

What's the fit on the new shirts like?

Didn't notice it being any bigger or smaller than previous adidas shirts.
Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 22:33 - May 23 with 1031 viewsfactual_blue

Assume you played in that Adidas game today Phil... on 21:43 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

*Waits for a number two joke to appear*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024