Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. 11:46 - May 24 with 1111 viewsMrTown

He’s had a v good season by all accounts apparently. V good signing for Peterborough.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 11:49 - May 24 with 1089 viewsJackSted

Peterborough have a habit of buying quality players. Can never understand how they haven't been promoted yet. They're the Leeds of League One

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 11:52 - May 24 with 1064 viewsTractorCam

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 11:49 - May 24 by JackSted

Peterborough have a habit of buying quality players. Can never understand how they haven't been promoted yet. They're the Leeds of League One

Yes... I mean they were moments away from signing Kayden Jackson until we popped up!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 11:53 - May 24 with 1057 viewsSuperblue95

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 11:49 - May 24 by JackSted

Bit harsh considering they’re a tiny club and have had 2 spells in the championship in the past decade or so.

I seem to recall them hammering someone 7-1 a few years ago too when they were in the championship, although can’t quite put my finger on who.,,

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 12:02 - May 24 with 1001 viewsJackSted

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 11:52 - May 24 by TractorCam

Yes... I mean they were moments away from signing Kayden Jackson until we popped up!

They owe us then

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 13:22 - May 24 with 832 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 11:52 - May 24 by TractorCam

They would have played him!

Also they seem to have a good striker coach with their track record!

Maybe we should get him!
Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 16:21 - May 24 with 661 viewsDeano69

Delighted for them

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 16:25 - May 24 with 649 viewsMrTown

Mark Beevers has signed for Peterborough. on 11:53 - May 24 by Superblue95

Bit harsh considering they’re a tiny club and have had 2 spells in the championship in the past decade or so.

I seem to recall them hammering someone 7-1 a few years ago too when they were in the championship, although can’t quite put my finger on who.,,

In context they’re not a tiny club in League 1. They’d be a tiny club in the Championship, but have also had a back of picking the odd gem up season after season (Dwight Gayle and Assbolonnga) were fantastic.

Reading their local press, apparently Beevers was on 8k a week, was rumoured to go to MLS. Whilst I’m sure he won’t be on 8k a week at Posh it is a hell of a coup.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024