Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... 14:07 - May 24 with 1640 viewsKieran_Knows

.... SC Paderborn 07 in Germany for pre-season.

https://www.scp07.de/2-Aktuelles/18649,Sommer-Fahrplan.html
[Post edited 24 May 2019 14:07]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:11 - May 24 with 1595 viewshatch

As are Norwich.

Turns out we will be playing the same teams this season after all.
Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:12 - May 24 with 1588 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Norwich are playing them 10 days later.

Will we still be over there for one final game? I wonder how far apart we will be.

Sweet that Norwich like to go back to the only other country in Europe where anyone has heard of them.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:27 - May 24 with 1473 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Steinhagen doesn't look particularly easy to get to.
Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:40 - May 24 with 1411 viewsSWGF

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:27 - May 24 by PrideOfTheEast

*Exactly* what I was just thinking. Absolute pain in the backside.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:52 - May 24 with 1345 viewsitfcjoe

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:40 - May 24 by SWGF

*Exactly* what I was just thinking. Absolute pain in the backside.

No direct flights into Paderborn or Munster

EDIT - Fly into Dortmund and get train to Bielefeld (1 hour) and about €20, taxi to Steinhagen (11km)

Or Fly to Cologne and get the high speed Ice train which is about 1hr 40 to Bielefeld.

Either way it is a hassle to get there
[Post edited 24 May 2019 14:57]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:57 - May 24 with 1289 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:52 - May 24 by itfcjoe

EDIT - Fly into Dortmund and get train to Bielefeld (1 hour) and about €20, taxi to Steinhagen (11km)

Or Fly to Cologne and get the high speed Ice train which is about 1hr 40 to Bielefeld.

Presumably fly and perhaps stay in Dortmund but that's 70 odd miles away!
Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:01 - May 24 with 1247 viewshomer_123

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:27 - May 24 by PrideOfTheEast

It's no Baku.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:06 - May 24 with 1226 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:01 - May 24 by homer_123

It's no Baku.

True but it's probably more hassle than it might be worth for a pre-season game!

I'd fly to the moon to watch us in a cup final!
Login to get fewer ads

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:07 - May 24 with 1217 viewsflimflam

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:06 - May 24 by PrideOfTheEast

True but it's probably more hassle than it might be worth for a pre-season game!

I'd fly to the moon to watch us in a cup final!

Make a weekend of it and take in a bit of Germany.

Holland just up the road also :-)

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:12 - May 24 with 1180 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:07 - May 24 by flimflam

Make a weekend of it and take in a bit of Germany.

Holland just up the road also :-)

I expect the trip a week later might be the one to go on.
[Post edited 24 May 2019 15:14]
Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:22 - May 24 with 1113 viewsflimflam

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:12 - May 24 by PrideOfTheEast

I expect the trip a week later might be the one to go on.
[Post edited 24 May 2019 15:14]

Quite possibly.

Awaiting fixtures before deciding and hopefully week after will be in or near a big city!!

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:25 - May 24 with 1094 viewsSWGF

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 14:52 - May 24 by itfcjoe

Looking at alternatives at the moment...! Flights seem rather expensive for some reason

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:26 - May 24 with 1084 viewsitfcjoe

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:25 - May 24 by SWGF

Looking at alternatives at the moment...! Flights seem rather expensive for some reason

That weekend is a struggle for me as get back from holiday on the Tuesday evening - hopefully the one after is better

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:31 - May 24 with 1063 viewsSWGF

Town playing newly promoted Bundesliga side (Sat 6th July)... on 15:26 - May 24 by itfcjoe

That weekend is a struggle for me as get back from holiday on the Tuesday evening - hopefully the one after is better

A couple of nights in Bielefeld doesn't float your boat?!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024