Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Album review thread. I've just listened to Arctic Monkeys last album again 17:52 - May 24 with 477 viewsBrixtonBlue

It's quirky and mildly interesting, and I quite like the concept, but overall it's a bit boring.

Shame. I do think Alex Turner's a genius, and I do love his lyrics, but he needs to up his game for the next album. Either he had a good idea that didn't quite work out... or he got lazy, believed his own hype, and knocked out some sh!te.

His work with Last Shadow Puppets has been better.

Anyway, let's have your album reviews. New or old, don't matter. Fill your boots.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Album review thread. I've just listened to Arctic Monkeys last album again on 17:58 - May 24 with 462 viewsJakeITFC

No album review with me, but I disagree with your assessment of the album you’ve reviewed.
Album review thread. I've just listened to Arctic Monkeys last album again on 18:00 - May 24 with 457 viewsBlue_Order

Alex Turner disappeared up his own arse years ago.
Album review thread. I've just listened to Arctic Monkeys last album again on 18:04 - May 24 with 453 viewsBrixtonBlue

Album review thread. I've just listened to Arctic Monkeys last album again on 17:58 - May 24 by JakeITFC

No album review with me, but I disagree with your assessment of the album you’ve reviewed.

You think it's a good album?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024