Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump admires dictators 07:11 - May 25 with 704 viewsHerbivore

So now it seems he's doing his level best to become one himself: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48404923

Of course, the Saudis are known to be a pleasant regime that doesn't commit human rights abuses or slaughter civilians by the thousand in Yemen. Good guys the Saudis.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump admires dictators on 07:45 - May 25 with 678 viewsDubtractor

Just depressing.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Trump admires dictators on 07:49 - May 25 with 684 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My best friend is Iranian (although she’s never lived there as she was born in Kuwait before moving here) so I’ve kept more of an eye on this whole Trump/Iran stuff than I probably would’ve.

It’s bonkers. He’s bonkers. His tweet the other day about being able to eradicate the nation is just bonkers. He’s the president of the United States and he’s saying stuff like that publicly. Bonkers.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Trump admires dictators on 08:10 - May 25 with 665 viewsunstableblue

Trump admires dictators on 07:49 - May 25 by The_Romford_Blue

My best friend is Iranian (although she’s never lived there as she was born in Kuwait before moving here) so I’ve kept more of an eye on this whole Trump/Iran stuff than I probably would’ve.

It’s bonkers. He’s bonkers. His tweet the other day about being able to eradicate the nation is just bonkers. He’s the president of the United States and he’s saying stuff like that publicly. Bonkers.

He used a Game of Thrones styled meme to antagonise Iran.

That is beyond ridiculous, and is frankly terrifying.

He is without doubt one of the worst things to happen to global politics in our lifetime. His personal agenda to back Israel without question is similarly misguided.

His poison now bleeds into UK politics, and the 'fake news' shouty approach of Farage and increasingly far right agenda facing our nation.

I'll be protesting in London when Trump is in Town.

Trump recently blatantly lies about the state of US agriculture in a press conference, adding to the literally 100s of times he has lied to the US public. Bizarrely the US public continue to accept it in the main, despite decent news groups communicating this. Fox News are as bad as RT.

Wrong wrong wrong.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump admires dictators on 11:45 - May 26 with 532 viewsLeaky

In that case l will await the anoucment that the US Is joining the E U
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024