Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why would anyone want a current home shirt 13:39 - May 25 with 687 viewsBluefish

With 8 Holland on the back signed by him? It just doesn't make sense. A signed shirt from his era is great by why sign a current kit when he left years ago?

I'm really not happy about it, obvs I have retweeted it anyway though
[Post edited 25 May 2019 13:41]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Why would anyone want a current home shirt on 13:53 - May 25 with 640 viewsSE1blue

That photo of Holland holding the shirt...even retired, he still looks a more exciting potential signing than most we’ve had in the past 12 years.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Why would anyone want a current home shirt on 13:54 - May 25 with 635 viewsBluefish

Why would anyone want a current home shirt on 13:53 - May 25 by SE1blue

That photo of Holland holding the shirt...even retired, he still looks a more exciting potential signing than most we’ve had in the past 12 years.

I played with him in the legends game a couple of years ago. I genuinely think he could still play to a very high standard. He just hadn't aged at all. Osman was also incredible for his age.

Why would anyone want a current home shirt on 14:38 - May 25 with 548 viewstextbackup

the "oh matt i love you" replies have been sickening

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Why would anyone want a current home shirt on 14:49 - May 25 with 531 viewsBluefish

Why would anyone want a current home shirt on 14:38 - May 25 by textbackup

the "oh matt i love you" replies have been sickening

You would though wouldn't you?

Why would anyone want a current home shirt on 14:51 - May 25 with 519 viewsSpruceMoose

Why would anyone want a current home shirt on 14:49 - May 25 by Bluefish

You would though wouldn't you?

Some of us already have.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024