Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing fans.....did you just watch Hughie Fury 22:11 - May 25 with 1185 viewsgtsb

Fighting a Canadian who used to be a lumberjack and has only fought 17 times in ten years. What an absolute farce. Shouldn't be sanctioned in my opinion.
Boxing fans.....did you just watch Hughie Fury on 22:52 - May 25 with 1076 viewsjeera

Was he ok?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boxing fans.....did you just watch Hughie Fury on 23:03 - May 25 with 1063 viewsgtsb

Boxing fans.....did you just watch Hughie Fury on 22:52 - May 25 by jeera

Was he ok?

Hahaha. He worked all day I reckon because he didn't work all night. ,(Some of the young ones won't have a clue what we are going on about)
Boxing fans.....did you just watch Hughie Fury on 23:25 - May 25 with 1025 viewsallezlesbleus

I was flicking through the channels and put it on right at the end......saw the English girl (28 yrs old, 5 wins in 5 fights, with 3 KO's) against a 40 yr old Bulgarian, with only something like 11 wins in 50 odd fights - was over in 1min, 11 seconds. Why don't they try and make it slightly more even?
Boxing fans.....did you just watch Hughie Fury on 05:41 - May 26 with 877 viewsbrogansnose

The Canadian fella looked totally out of his depth, was a bad mismatch just to get tyson back to winning ways. I did enjoy the Dilmaghani fight and he looks a prospect, needs to develop a harder punch though.
Boxing fans.....did you just watch Hughie Fury on 07:30 - May 26 with 811 viewsWD19

Boxing fans.....did you just watch Hughie Fury on 22:52 - May 25 by jeera

Was he ok?

He should be suspended....and bra’d.
Boxing fans.....did you just watch Hughie Fury on 07:57 - May 26 with 784 viewschristiand

From what I saw, there were quite a few mismatches throughout that card. If I had paid money to watch that lot, I’d want my money back. Very underwhelming and embarassing at times.
[Post edited 26 May 2019 8:01]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024