Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Regarding Mr Norwood 10:05 - May 26 with 3344 viewsSuffolktrfc

Tranmere fan here. Looking forward to playing you lot next season following our promotion. I live in Suffolk so I have obviously heard the rumours regarding Norwood. Firstly, good luck to the man whichever way he decides to go. It will be his first and last significant contract of his career, he is 28 now so ihold no grudges if he decides to go and earn a good package elsewhere. He has been sensational for us the last 3 seasons scoring 20+, 20+ and 30+. However, we have built a team to get the best out of him and we've reaped the rewards so it's not a given he will score as many for Ipswich, plus he has never played higher than league two. If I was him, I'd personally go with who offers the most money, secure you and your famillys future James my friend. You'll always be a legend and welcome back at prenton Park anytime playing or not playing!
Regarding Mr Norwood on 10:09 - May 26 with 3274 viewsTractorCam

Nice review mate, good to see you back in league 1 after your relegations, best of luck to you!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Regarding Mr Norwood on 10:32 - May 26 with 3118 viewsHolyGoalie

"I'd personally go with who offers the most money"

Not us then...

Welcome back to L1 though, always nice to see the teams we used to battle in the Burley days make a revival, hopefully we can do the same!.

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

Regarding Mr Norwood on 10:38 - May 26 with 3059 viewsSuffolktrfc

Regarding Mr Norwood on 10:32 - May 26 by HolyGoalie

"I'd personally go with who offers the most money"

Not us then...

Welcome back to L1 though, always nice to see the teams we used to battle in the Burley days make a revival, hopefully we can do the same!.

Thanks, I'm sure we will adapt reasonably well. Just out of curiosity, if you were to sign norewood what is the expected wage of your strikers? given he does sign it will be on a free he should be able to demand a bit extra as there's no transfer fee to be paid.
Regarding Mr Norwood on 10:53 - May 26 with 2927 viewstractorboy1978

Regarding Mr Norwood on 10:38 - May 26 by Suffolktrfc

Thanks, I'm sure we will adapt reasonably well. Just out of curiosity, if you were to sign norewood what is the expected wage of your strikers? given he does sign it will be on a free he should be able to demand a bit extra as there's no transfer fee to be paid.

Somewhere between £5k-£8k I should imagine.
Regarding Mr Norwood on 11:07 - May 26 with 2803 viewsHerbivore

Regarding Mr Norwood on 10:53 - May 26 by tractorboy1978

I doubt it. We had first team players earning that in the Championship, it'll be lower in League 1.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Regarding Mr Norwood on 11:07 - May 26 with 2802 viewsPendejo

You could say he is at the Norwood Junction of his career, whether to go South Norwood or maybe stay West Norwood?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Regarding Mr Norwood on 11:18 - May 26 with 2721 viewstractorboy1978

Regarding Mr Norwood on 11:07 - May 26 by Herbivore

I doubt it. We had first team players earning that in the Championship, it'll be lower in League 1.

Our top end players were 12-15k in the Championship with Bart supposedly even higher. Judge won't be on less than the top end of that £5-£8k spectrum.
Regarding Mr Norwood on 11:28 - May 26 with 2639 viewsSuffolktrfc

Regarding Mr Norwood on 10:53 - May 26 by tractorboy1978

With us having spent a few years in the nonleague it hit us hard, we were never paying anywhere near what use can/could, we just don't have the funds. I can tell you for sure he will be on between £1.5k and £2k a week at us currently. Even after promotion if we could offer him double, it won't be near enough to keep him. I hope he goes to itfc. Seems a good fit for him, I have seen a few ppls comments that he is similar to grant holt, he isn't anything like grant holt, polar opposite I'd say
Login to get fewer ads

Regarding Mr Norwood on 11:53 - May 26 with 2477 viewsBluefish

Regarding Mr Norwood on 11:28 - May 26 by Suffolktrfc

With us having spent a few years in the nonleague it hit us hard, we were never paying anywhere near what use can/could, we just don't have the funds. I can tell you for sure he will be on between £1.5k and £2k a week at us currently. Even after promotion if we could offer him double, it won't be near enough to keep him. I hope he goes to itfc. Seems a good fit for him, I have seen a few ppls comments that he is similar to grant holt, he isn't anything like grant holt, polar opposite I'd say

I have always wonder what the polar opposite of a fat cheating c*** was, now I might have the opportunity to find out

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Regarding Mr Norwood on 12:10 - May 26 with 2369 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Regarding Mr Norwood on 11:07 - May 26 by Herbivore

I expect it’ll be around 4k with incentives for goals etc. Still significantly higher than he’ll be on today and it’d probably be a 3 year deal.
Regarding Mr Norwood on 12:29 - May 26 with 2234 viewstrncbluearmy

Regarding Mr Norwood on 12:10 - May 26 by PrideOfTheEast

I expect it’ll be around 4k with incentives for goals etc. Still significantly higher than he’ll be on today and it’d probably be a 3 year deal.

A quick google brings up average of £5k pw with a range between 1k and 15k pw
Sure we will be top end given our season ticket sales,some add on's possibly coming our way and big crowds, probably in a position to pay a decent signing on fee as well.

Just for a change ITFC have a bit of pull short term in div 3 it needs to be put to good effect.

Have watched as many lower league games as possible recently quite surprised at the low standard, money well spent and good team management will get us out of this league quickly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024