Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now we know all 23 opponents for next year 17:02 - May 26 with 1559 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone else fancy doing some way too early predictions? You know how much I love It 😉

This is based on a fairly limited knowledge of League One

Portsmouth
Rotherham

Peterborough
Sunderland
Ipswich
Oxford

Fleetwood
Blackpool
Lincoln
Burton
Tranmere
Gillingham
Doncaster
Shrewsbury
Southend
Bristol Rovers
AFC Wimbledon
Coventry
MK Dons
Accrington

Rochdale
Bolton
Wycombe
Bury
[Post edited 26 May 2019 17:23]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 17:03 - May 26 with 1543 viewsTractorCam

Lincoln near the top
Bolton near the bottom

That's what you'll get from me for now

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 17:10 - May 26 with 1479 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Unfortunately we lose out in the play off final.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 17:19 - May 26 with 1420 viewsWarhurst

We will finish 5th on 79 points
So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 17:25 - May 26 with 1388 viewscatch74

Done a lot of research into this, came up with the same as you but swap Coventry for Bristol Rovers.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 17:36 - May 26 with 1313 viewsJ2BLUE

Sunderland
Ipswich

Portsmouth
Rotherham
Doncaster
Peterborough

Don't care about the rest

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 17:58 - May 26 with 1257 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am usually miles out on these things and it is very early to tell but I will go with something like:

Sunderland
1 from Peterborough, Portsmouth, Blackpool, Doncaster

4 out of the rest of those above, Rotherham, us, Lincoln, Tranmere, Burton, Gillingham, Shrewsbury.

Don't really care how the rest pans out as long as we are not in the bottom 4. Suspect you aren't far out with the 4 you have picked though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 18:04 - May 26 with 1217 viewsquirkie

I think we are all in for a pleasant surprise next season. We will just manage to finish 19th on goal difference and beat the drop.

Looking forward to the season already.
[Post edited 26 May 2019 18:12]

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 18:04 - May 26 with 1208 viewsSuperblue95

Oxford in the Play Offs? That’s a bit left field

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 18:06 - May 26 with 1203 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 18:04 - May 26 by quirkie

I think we are all in for a pleasant surprise next season. We will just manage to finish 19th on goal difference and beat the drop.

Looking forward to the season already.
[Post edited 26 May 2019 18:12]

I am nervously anticipating next season.

I do not understand how anyone can be looking forward to a season of struggling in that league even if it is a successful struggle.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 19:17 - May 26 with 1027 viewsOldsmoker

Hard to guess/foretell.
What we can do as a team is start winning games.
A run of 3 wins and the confidence comes back and then we can start to look up the table.
Teams will alter their shape to contain us rather than play their normal game and then a top 6 finish is possible.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 19:25 - May 26 with 988 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So now we know all 23 opponents for next year on 18:06 - May 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am nervously anticipating next season.

I do not understand how anyone can be looking forward to a season of struggling in that league even if it is a successful struggle.

I don’t think they were being serious...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024