Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey interested in Harrison 18:15 - May 26 with 2414 viewsGodBlue

Apologies if already covered somewhere...

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/portsmouth-targeting-a

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:16 - May 26 with 2107 viewsbontcho

I spose the question here is would you swap Harrison out to get Keane in? I’m not sure Keane suits one up front, whereas Harrison does. Jackson to one who clearly doesn’t but perhaps a useful bench option if we’re chasing the game.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:21 - May 26 with 2084 viewsParisBlue

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:16 - May 26 by bontcho

I spose the question here is would you swap Harrison out to get Keane in? I’m not sure Keane suits one up front, whereas Harrison does. Jackson to one who clearly doesn’t but perhaps a useful bench option if we’re chasing the game.

I'd like to see a fit Harrison given a chance with us.

Jackett seems very keen on him. You just know that if he goes to Pompey he'll play every game and score 25+ goals...
[Post edited 26 May 2019 19:21]

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:28 - May 26 with 2014 viewsGarv

Surley not. Unless we get big money, which we won't.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:28 - May 26 with 2009 viewspointofblue

I wouldn't bring Keane in even if Harrison left. We shouldn't sign injury prone players; we won't have the finances to do so. I'd prefer Washington or Gregory brought in on a free, as long as no one in the Championship is interested!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:40 - May 26 with 1941 viewscressi

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:28 - May 26 by pointofblue

I wouldn't bring Keane in even if Harrison left. We shouldn't sign injury prone players; we won't have the finances to do so. I'd prefer Washington or Gregory brought in on a free, as long as no one in the Championship is interested!

Agree no more sick notes end off we had 4-5 last season which is part of the reason we got relegated.
Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:48 - May 26 with 1888 viewsLeoMuff

Amazing that teams are interested in Jackson and Harrison after last season, particularly as we paid top dollar for them.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:53 - May 26 with 1836 viewspointofblue

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:48 - May 26 by LeoMuff

Amazing that teams are interested in Jackson and Harrison after last season, particularly as we paid top dollar for them.

Harrison is relatively proven at League One level with 12 goals not being a bad return. I'm not sure anyone has shown interest in Jackson?

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:55 - May 26 with 1822 viewsSomethingBlue

No thanks — direct promotion rival and I think Harrison can still be a success here.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Pompey interested in Harrison on 20:00 - May 26 with 1780 viewsipswichheritage

I’d happily see Harrison and/or Jackson leave. Probably more so Jackson - because I’ve seen more of him than Harrison to conclude that they are both poor / massive expensive transfer blunders..

And I’d rather have people Lambert wants and believes in rather than Hurst’s policies.
Pompey interested in Harrison on 20:16 - May 26 with 1640 viewsLeoMuff

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:53 - May 26 by pointofblue

Harrison is relatively proven at League One level with 12 goals not being a bad return. I'm not sure anyone has shown interest in Jackson?

Blackburn apparently

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Pompey interested in Harrison on 20:17 - May 26 with 1639 viewsChocorange

Pompey interested in Harrison on 20:00 - May 26 by ipswichheritage

I’d happily see Harrison and/or Jackson leave. Probably more so Jackson - because I’ve seen more of him than Harrison to conclude that they are both poor / massive expensive transfer blunders..

And I’d rather have people Lambert wants and believes in rather than Hurst’s policies.

I agree , neither have pulled up trees but have seen less of Harrison ,so happier for Jackson to go first.....

How anyone can say playing one up front suits Harrison more than Keane is beyond me. Keane held the ball up, Harrison didn't. At Bristol Rovers , Harrison's best work and goals were from the wing , however he like many others has spent far too long injured this past season.

Washington Norwood Keane and Sears would be good enough in my book!
If that can happen then both can go.
Pompey interested in Harrison on 20:21 - May 26 with 1610 viewspointofblue

Pompey interested in Harrison on 20:16 - May 26 by LeoMuff

Blackburn apparently

Forgot about that - very odd interest from them IMO.

Pompey interested in Harrison on 21:01 - May 26 with 1501 viewsKieran_Knows

If we can recoup what we paid, sell.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Pompey interested in Harrison on 21:22 - May 26 with 1438 viewsPositivelyPortman

Pompey interested in Harrison on 19:48 - May 26 by LeoMuff

In truth, neither of them had a fair crack of the whip.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024