Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were a Labour MP today 09:13 - May 27 with 1013 viewsgtsb

Surely you would be looking to get rid of Corbyn asap. It doesn't matter whether you like him or not it's obvious the Labour party will never be in power with him as leader. Surely the MP's and party members can see that.
If you were a Labour MP today on 09:15 - May 27 with 1000 viewsGlasgowBlue

Solving Labour’s problems are as easy as ABC. Antisemitism, Brexit and Corbyn.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:18 - May 27 with 983 viewsSwansea_Blue

See Glasser’s post.
Is Emily Thornberry getting sacked today? by GlasgowBlue 27 May 2019 9:06
Pretty sure poor old Owen Smith got the boot for saying exactly the same thing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/thornberry-labour-split-second-referendum-remain-party-a8931371.html

Although not as far as a vote of no confidence, a number of their leading MPs are openly criticising Corbyn/Milne’s approach and seem to have agrred on their own alternative manifesto. Seems coordinated to me, and if so I wonder how far they’ll go. If they had any sense they’d eject Corbyn and Milne.
[Post edited 27 May 2019 9:22]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:39 - May 27 with 940 viewsGlasgowBlue

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:18 - May 27 by Swansea_Blue

See Glasser’s post.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/thornberry-labour-split-second-referendum-remain-party-a8931371.html

Although not as far as a vote of no confidence, a number of their leading MPs are openly criticising Corbyn/Milne’s approach and seem to have agrred on their own alternative manifesto. Seems coordinated to me, and if so I wonder how far they’ll go. If they had any sense they’d eject Corbyn and Milne.

Labour are going to have to face up to the fact that under Corbyn they have lost two rounds of council elections, a general election and now the EU elections.

Labour MPs say his name comes up negatively on the doorstep at every election. It would do both parties and the country some good if we start Parliament after the summer recess with a new PM and a new leader of the opposition.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:46 - May 27 with 918 viewsgtsb

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:39 - May 27 by GlasgowBlue

Labour are going to have to face up to the fact that under Corbyn they have lost two rounds of council elections, a general election and now the EU elections.

Labour MPs say his name comes up negatively on the doorstep at every election. It would do both parties and the country some good if we start Parliament after the summer recess with a new PM and a new leader of the opposition.

I couldn't agree more. What a mess.
If you were a Labour MP today on 09:48 - May 27 with 916 viewsPinewoodblue

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:18 - May 27 by Swansea_Blue

See Glasser’s post.

The Labour Party is tearing itself apart and it isn't about Corbyn. It is almost as if their are two Labour parties, the London, or even Islington, party and the Labour Party north of Watford.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:54 - May 27 with 890 viewsfactual_blue

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:48 - May 27 by Pinewoodblue

The Labour Party is tearing itself apart and it isn't about Corbyn. It is almost as if their are two Labour parties, the London, or even Islington, party and the Labour Party north of Watford.

The tories, on the other hand, are in tip-top shape.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you were a Labour MP today on 10:06 - May 27 with 840 viewsPinewoodblue

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:54 - May 27 by factual_blue

They are just as farked as Labour.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If you were a Labour MP today on 10:08 - May 27 with 827 viewsgtsb

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:54 - May 27 by factual_blue

What has that got to do with the state of the Labour party apart from show them up as a compete and utter shambles. P.s...before you say anything I've voted Labour many times.
Login to get fewer ads

If you were a Labour MP today on 10:12 - May 27 with 802 viewsgiant_stow

If you were a Labour MP today on 10:08 - May 27 by gtsb

What has that got to do with the state of the Labour party apart from show them up as a compete and utter shambles. P.s...before you say anything I've voted Labour many times.

Labour getting a kicking is one of the two great things to have come out of this election. The other is remain won - no wonder the Brexiters don't want another referendum.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

If you were a Labour MP today on 13:05 - May 27 with 680 viewsfactual_blue

If you were a Labour MP today on 10:08 - May 27 by gtsb

Although the collapse in the tory vote was worse by around 3.5 percentage points than the fall in the Labour vote.

And the tories' total vote was less than sixty-five percent of the Labour vote.
[Post edited 27 May 2019 13:07]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you were a Labour MP today on 13:29 - May 27 with 636 viewsjas0999

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:39 - May 27 by GlasgowBlue

Spot on.
If you were a Labour MP today on 14:42 - May 27 with 580 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you were a Labour MP today on 09:48 - May 27 by Pinewoodblue

Yep, they’re in a bit of a mess. I originally thought the guy was unelectable, had that view challenged when he did better than expected in the last general election, but since then he’s shown that he is indeed a liability.

But then again, I know a few labour supporters from old labour heartlands though and they love him, they think he’s the new messiah. All very odd and a bit cultish like Farage if you ask me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024