Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson 14:29 - May 27 with 3423 viewsChurchman75

Pompeys right back and out of contract

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 14:32 - May 27 with 3403 viewsGirthyguy

Is he any good?
Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 14:33 - May 27 with 3399 viewsgeg1992

He’s rapid if it’s who I think it is.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 14:35 - May 27 with 3377 viewsbluesym

Pretty sure we were linked with him a couple of seasons ago.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 14:42 - May 27 with 3307 viewsKieran_Knows

Says who?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 14:50 - May 27 with 3248 viewsWestover

28years old 265 games almost all in league 1 for Swindon and Portsmouth so looks a good steady player who would be competition for Josh.👍
Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 14:50 - May 27 with 3240 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Love a right back called Thompson.

Any chance he used to sell nappies?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 14:51 - May 27 with 3232 viewsBluefish

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 14:50 - May 27 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Love a right back called Thompson.

Any chance he used to sell nappies?

He was a left back

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 15:39 - May 27 with 2960 viewsSomethingBlue

Always quite liked him, been a good player at that level for years, he'd probably do. A player who should be better than Emmanuel but isn't so out of sight that there'd be no competition between them.

His brother, Louis, is of course at Norwich.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 15:42 - May 27 with 2916 viewspointofblue

Promising if true; would do a good job for us.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 15:59 - May 27 with 2792 viewsvilanovablue

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 14:32 - May 27 by Girthyguy

Is he any good?

A Portsmouth season ticket holder I work with rates him and is resigned to his leaving. Have I seen him play, no.
Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 16:17 - May 27 with 2695 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 14:51 - May 27 by Bluefish

He was a left back

No.

Derek Thompson, former nappy salesman, played right back for Chantry Grasshoppers in the mid 90’s with me.

Who are you thinking of?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 07:30 - May 28 with 1829 viewstextbackup

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 16:17 - May 27 by WarkTheWarkITFC

No.

Derek Thompson, former nappy salesman, played right back for Chantry Grasshoppers in the mid 90’s with me.

Who are you thinking of?

up the grasshoppers!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 08:16 - May 28 with 1649 viewsPositivelyPortman

Apparently were in talks with nathan thompson on 16:17 - May 27 by WarkTheWarkITFC

No.

Who are you thinking of?

I loved old Delboy Thompson - superb player!

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024