Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? 15:56 - May 27 with 2337 viewsSitfcB

I’d have to be there whatever.

I was at Hopton over the weekend and watched the Charlton Sunderland game in the bar and there were a few Charlton fans about, thought that they should be there really if they’re true fans, a pre planned family holiday wouldn’t be able to stop me going haha.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 15:57 - May 27 with 1961 viewsHolyGoalie

If going meant I had to vote remain

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:00 - May 27 with 1944 viewsJ2BLUE

Dying

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:01 - May 27 with 1933 viewsSpruceMoose

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:00 - May 27 by J2BLUE

Dying

What if you were just very badly burnt?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:01 - May 27 with 1937 viewsBluefish

Bloke near me is flying back from a family holiday in Barcelona. Landed at Heathrow this morning and leaves again tonight, apparently extra time leaves him in a whole world of trouble though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:03 - May 27 with 1911 viewsSitfcB

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:00 - May 27 by J2BLUE

Dying

Same

COYB

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:04 - May 27 with 1907 viewsSitfcB

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:01 - May 27 by Bluefish

Bloke near me is flying back from a family holiday in Barcelona. Landed at Heathrow this morning and leaves again tonight, apparently extra time leaves him in a whole world of trouble though

With the plane times......and then the Mrs!

COYB

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:10 - May 27 with 1873 viewsPendejo

A prison sentence

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:28 - May 27 with 1823 viewsBlueBadger

Not being able to get a ticket and an unhelpful shift pattern.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:58 - May 27 with 1768 viewsfactual_blue

The nuclear armageddon that will happen before we ever play there again.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:59 - May 27 with 1759 viewsThisIsMyUsername

If it clashed with The Chase.
[Post edited 27 May 2019 17:00]

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 18:31 - May 27 with 1622 viewsITFC_Forever

Would have missed the PO Final in 2004 had we got there... was best man at a wedding.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 18:42 - May 27 with 1605 viewsChurchman

Abduction by aliens.
What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 18:43 - May 27 with 1602 viewsgrimboy

Sitting next to sprose or J2 .
What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 18:50 - May 27 with 1561 viewsBrixtonBlue

I agree. I was at the Carlsberg Sports Bar in Leicester Square watching Villa v Derby and there were a couple of Villa fans singing at the TV screen. That's not how supporting works lads. The players can't hear you.

Last year's Champion's League Final I saw a Liverpool fan wander into the pub I was watching it in, wearing full colours and doing the same (singing at the screen)... 20 minutes after the start. WTF?

Some people.

If ITFC were at Wembley I'd be there. End of.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 18:51 - May 27 with 1568 viewsronnyd

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 16:03 - May 27 by SitfcB

Same

Ditto
What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 18:55 - May 27 with 1564 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Childbirth or sudden serious illness of close family member for any serious game at Wembley.
What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 20:21 - May 27 with 1485 viewsMelford

The other chef I work with is a Charlton fan, I even gave him the links to buy tickets off their website. I told him to go and do it and I would cover him but he said he had to work the Sunday because it was a busy bank holiday weekend. In the end it wasn't busy at all.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 20:43 - May 27 with 1443 viewsjaykay

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 20:21 - May 27 by Melford

The other chef I work with is a Charlton fan, I even gave him the links to buy tickets off their website. I told him to go and do it and I would cover him but he said he had to work the Sunday because it was a busy bank holiday weekend. In the end it wasn't busy at all.

the 4 times ipswich were at wembley, i made it to three of them . the reason i missed the first one ,was i hadn't been thought of

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 20:56 - May 27 with 1411 viewsBrixtonBlue

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 20:43 - May 27 by jaykay

the 4 times ipswich were at wembley, i made it to three of them . the reason i missed the first one ,was i hadn't been thought of

Four times?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 21:05 - May 27 with 1383 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Absolutely nothing would stop me going

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...?prusin? on 21:06 - May 27 with 1380 viewsSpruceMoose

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 21:05 - May 27 by Northstander_Blue

Absolutely nothing would stop me going

Prison?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 21:07 - May 27 with 1368 viewsChurchman

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 20:56 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

Four times?

I seem to remember reading at the time of the cup final of Ipswich playing there many years before (as an amateur club) in some rearranged game.
What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 22:05 - May 27 with 1281 viewsjaykay

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 20:56 - May 27 by BrixtonBlue

Four times?

only going by what phil has said on here before

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 22:07 - May 27 with 1277 viewsSpruceMoose

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 18:43 - May 27 by grimboy

Sitting next to sprose or J2 .

Mate, as if we would mix with pond scum like you.

What would it take for you to miss an Ipswich game at Wembley...? on 22:12 - May 27 with 1261 viewsGiant_Midget

I went to Slam Dunk festival yesterday and i spotted a chap wearing a Sunderland shirt on a couple of occasions, one was while the game was being played. If is chosen a festival over football I wouldn't wear the team shirt to show I'd done it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024