Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro Finals 18:22 - May 28 with 1021 viewsJimmyJazz

Any decent suggestions for a bar to watch the Europa and Champions League finals in Ipswich?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Euro Finals on 18:23 - May 28 with 1017 viewsHolyGoalie

Haven't been in a while, but enjoyed a few in the Gardener's Arse

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

Euro Finals on 18:42 - May 28 with 974 viewsBluespeed225

if anyones in NY, Flannerys on 14th is the Spurs NY pub. It'll be rammed and fun for a neutral. Free hot dogs too!
Euro Finals on 18:53 - May 28 with 948 viewsfactual_blue

Euro Finals on 18:23 - May 28 by HolyGoalie

Haven't been in a while, but enjoyed a few in the Gardener's Arse

I imagine back in the day you enjoyed entering the Three Jolly Sailors?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Euro Finals on 20:18 - May 28 with 879 viewsSwansea_Blue

Am I the only one who couldn’t give a monkey’s? All they’ve done is extend the PL by two weeks.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Euro Finals on 20:24 - May 28 with 871 viewsRonFearonsHair

Euro Finals on 20:18 - May 28 by Swansea_Blue

Am I the only one who couldn’t give a monkey’s? All they’ve done is extend the PL by two weeks.

The Premier League should offer a bonus 3 points for the winners just for the giggles.
Euro Finals on 20:36 - May 28 with 848 viewsMrTown

Shamrock, proper pub, nice punters, nice smoking area, show all BT Sport matches.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Euro Finals on 20:48 - May 28 with 838 viewsallezlesbleus

Euro Finals on 20:18 - May 28 by Swansea_Blue

I must admit that football is killing itself.

What is the point in following your team home and away for years and reaching a major European final only for:

a) Your team reaches the Europa League final and it is unbelievably expensive and time consuming to get to

or

b) Your team reaches the Champions League final and it is almost impossible for most loyal fans to get a ticket (probably over 30,000 season tickets holders from each club couldn't get one).

TV and corporate pandering have taken the pish out of loyal fans for way too long. The Europa League final is going to be interesting to see how the lack of real supporters present in the stadium affects the atmosphere. The 2022 World Cup will be much the same.

I do genuinely feel sorry for the true fans for all 4 clubs in the finals this week, as it must be gutting not being able to go and watch your team in one of their biggest matches for a number of years.

With a number of Premier League players earning more in a season than what some Championship clubs turnover in a season, it is obviously that football is not what is was back in the good old days!

Roll on League One...….real football for real fans!
Euro Finals on 21:18 - May 28 with 807 viewsJimmyJazz

Euro Finals on 20:36 - May 28 by MrTown

Shamrock, proper pub, nice punters, nice smoking area, show all BT Sport matches.

Interesting, never been in there before

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Login to get fewer ads

Euro Finals on 21:21 - May 28 with 804 viewsMrTown

Euro Finals on 21:18 - May 28 by JimmyJazz

Interesting, never been in there before

Real nice pub, nice people in there. Never overly crowded, always comfortable seats available, never get any idiots in there to be fair.

Was in there a few weeks back and Bartosz and Harrison were in there before the player awards actually.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024