Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Krakow restaurants & bars advice please. 13:11 - May 29 with 495 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Having a 5 day trip with my son & would like some recommendations for eateries & bars, preferably not tourist ones. Don’t trust trip advisor reviews much from past experience so any help would be most appreciated thanks.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Krakow restaurants & bars advice please. on 13:52 - May 29 with 460 viewsartsbossbeard

Whilst it is touristy, the main square is both decent & cheap.

There's a club/bar called Carpe Diem which is all underground and pretty decent and the main square features a summertime pop up bar area, which is decent too.

I can't recall too many bar names but there was one at the top of the square, which looked woeful from the outside but looked after us all afternoon.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Krakow restaurants & bars advice please. on 13:56 - May 29 with 451 viewsJosebadleg

There's a rather good absinthe bar in the jewish quater on a road called Miodawa.

The old square is probably the best place to eat and drink but there are plenty of smaller bars scattered around the side streets.

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Krakow restaurants & bars advice please. on 14:16 - May 29 with 428 viewsMullet

Not been for 6 or 7 years but one called something like Raspberry and Wild Honey was decent.

The best meal I had was in a very grand place on the main square. Very upmarket, but welcoming and we got free sweetbreads because the chef wanted to practice. I can't remember the name though without digging out my guidebook.

Off the beaten track a place called "Milk Bar" did decent cocktails and snack type food.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024