Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deji Oshilaja 15:31 - May 29 with 1109 viewsJackSted

Rumour is us, Fleetwood, and a few others are after this lad from Wimbledon. Isn't this the guy we tried to sign on Deadline day last season when we couldn't get Tilt?
[Post edited 29 May 2019 15:56]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Deji Oshilaj on 15:33 - May 29 with 1078 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Yep. Seen him a few times now, against West Ham (hard to judge against a higher division team) and a couple more times on Sky (Portsmouth perhaps).

He looked okay against West Ham in the cup and absolutely awful in the League One games.

Not really a detailed scouting profile, but not a great first few impressions.

Very much someone Hurst had a thing for. Can't see Lambert being at all interested. Assume the link is just lazy from our well documented previous interest.
[Post edited 29 May 2019 15:34]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Deji Oshilaj on 15:44 - May 29 with 993 viewsGerkensBeard

I’ve seen him on sky also. He’s absolutely rapid for a centre half, he makes a fair few mistakes because he’s trying to pull something off but then hopes his pace gets himself back. Kind of reminds me of a headless chicken. Not something you want as a CB. We already have Toto who likes to take chances
Deji Oshilaj on 15:57 - May 29 with 907 viewsGeoffSentence

Deji Oshilaj on 15:44 - May 29 by GerkensBeard

I’ve seen him on sky also. He’s absolutely rapid for a centre half, he makes a fair few mistakes because he’s trying to pull something off but then hopes his pace gets himself back. Kind of reminds me of a headless chicken. Not something you want as a CB. We already have Toto who likes to take chances

We need someone like Manu Thetis who was always prepared to do someting barking mad in the penalty area in the name of entertainment.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024