Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horrible names thread 16:34 - May 29 with 591 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

The continual sight of Phil's sticky on name calling got me thinking about the names people are called, which led to this thread.

No offence meant to any TWTD folk called the following but just thought I'd put these out there, inspired by a colleague called Ginette, who went completely ape one day when someone said (without realising she was in earshot) that they didn't like the name - whilst talking about another Ginette.

Wayne / Keith / Nigel / Kevin / Clive - you have my sympathy.

Baby Wayne or Baby Keith didn't even seem right back in the day!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Horrible names thread on 16:39 - May 29 with 569 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't think you can go wrong being named after a British king or queen.

Also there seems to be some female names which are reserved for the good looking ones. Chloe and Amy the best examples I can think of.

One of the names you have listed is one I think of a chav name but I won't say which one so I don't offend!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Horrible names thread on 16:51 - May 29 with 549 viewsfactual_blue

One of my cousins went out for a short while with a girl whose parents loved the name 'Fred'. In fact they loved the name so much they saddled their poor daughter with the name 'Fredella'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Horrible names thread on 20:17 - May 29 with 479 viewsSE1blue

As a primary school teacher I have taught children called Ocean, Asterix, Decadence and Lolita to name but a few.

The most irritating child in any classroom in London was usually called Alfie. Every class had an Alfie in East London and they were all a massive pain in the plums.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024