Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas 15:49 - May 30 with 1170 viewsSwansea_Blue

Should you "dry your ball sack or your butt with the communal hairdryer in the swimming pool or the gym"?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/swimming-pool-bans-men-from-using-hairdry

I'd have thought a bit of finishing off after an initial wipe with a towel would be acceptable?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 15:51 - May 30 with 1149 viewsJ2BLUE

Who has a wet ball sack after a towel down?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 15:52 - May 30 with 1141 viewsSpruceMoose

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 15:51 - May 30 by J2BLUE

Us blokes with big knackers. You cherry danglers probably don't have much of a problem.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 15:56 - May 30 with 1119 viewshomer_123

Like I could get my leg up that high.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 15:57 - May 30 with 1115 viewsBiGDonnie

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 15:51 - May 30 by J2BLUE

Yours probably drip dry when a door closes and a small gust of wind comes through

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 15:59 - May 30 with 1108 viewshomer_123

Where's Benters - this thread is nailed on for his usual response!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 16:00 - May 30 with 1102 viewsSpruceMoose

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 15:57 - May 30 by BiGDonnie

Yours probably drip dry when a door closes and a small gust of wind comes through

Are you sugestting J2's dangleberries are like two empty teabags?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Think I've found a loophole... on 16:11 - May 30 with 1081 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It may be acceptable to dry your ball sack, if it is part of your hair drying routine?

“Bald older gentlemen with hairy torsos must either bring their own blow-dryers or just buy a more absorbent towel."

...so if you have hair on your head, please feel free to also dry your ball sack?...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Think I've found a loophole... on 16:47 - May 30 with 1050 viewsSwansea_Blue

Think I've found a loophole... on 16:11 - May 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

It may be acceptable to dry your ball sack, if it is part of your hair drying routine?

“Bald older gentlemen with hairy torsos must either bring their own blow-dryers or just buy a more absorbent towel."

...so if you have hair on your head, please feel free to also dry your ball sack?...

Phil's best placed to comment on this....

Login to get fewer ads

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 17:50 - May 30 with 1018 viewsfactual_blue

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 16:00 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

Are you sugestting J2's dangleberries are like two empty teabags?

Surely two softly boiled quail's eggs?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 17:52 - May 30 with 1016 viewsSpruceMoose

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 17:50 - May 30 by factual_blue

Surely two softly boiled quail's eggs?

Shell on or off?

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 17:59 - May 30 with 1009 viewshoppy

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 17:52 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

Shell on or off?

wax on wax off

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 18:03 - May 30 with 1001 viewsSwansea_Blue

So here's the big question our our time facing us fellas on 15:56 - May 30 by homer_123

Like I could get my leg up that high.

I had you down as the model for that drawing. Must be footers then; seems like the sort of thing he'd do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024