Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp 22:46 - May 30 with 3783 viewsrodgero

Is this true ?
Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 22:51 - May 30 with 3744 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Oh my God, not another one!!

Please let this stop!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:07 - May 30 with 3638 viewsRRB

No. It's all fake news
Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:12 - May 30 with 3618 viewsrodgero

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:07 - May 30 by RRB

No. It's all fake news

Saw it on EADT tonight,thought he had agreed to stay at Tranmere,can always hope !
[Post edited 30 May 2019 23:16]
Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:33 - May 30 with 3522 viewsohmycampo

If he doesn’t want to come, fine, we don’t want him. We need to sign Darren bent
Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:35 - May 30 with 3516 viewsSaxonblue74

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:33 - May 30 by ohmycampo

If he doesn’t want to come, fine, we don’t want him. We need to sign Darren bent

Are you serious?!

Poll: Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow?

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:47 - May 30 with 3457 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:35 - May 30 by Saxonblue74

Are you serious?!

The word you are looking for is 'drunk'....

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:51 - May 30 with 3443 viewspointofblue

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:47 - May 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

The word you are looking for is 'drunk'....

Or budgie.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:57 - May 30 with 3419 viewsohmycampo

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:51 - May 30 by pointofblue

Or budgie.

Huh? You talking to me?
Login to get fewer ads

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 08:00 - May 31 with 3032 viewsGeoffSentence

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:51 - May 30 by pointofblue

Or budgie.

On my div list with all the other budgies on a wind up.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 09:23 - May 31 with 2814 viewsPositivelyPortman

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 08:00 - May 31 by GeoffSentence

On my div list with all the other budgies on a wind up.

Just block him, it’s really quite easy to do.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 09:41 - May 31 with 2740 viewsTractorCam

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 23:12 - May 30 by rodgero

Saw it on EADT tonight,thought he had agreed to stay at Tranmere,can always hope !
[Post edited 30 May 2019 23:16]

Well there's your answer....

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 09:44 - May 31 with 2711 viewsTractorCam

Or budgie.

Definite Norwich fan, can you imagine spending your free time signing up and pretending to be an Ipswich fan? We know that they wish they were us but this is a different level.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 10:28 - May 31 with 2600 viewsGeoffSentence

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 09:23 - May 31 by PositivelyPortman

Just block him, it’s really quite easy to do.

Errr, yes, that is what I meant by 'on my div list'.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 21:04 - May 31 with 2340 viewsrodgero

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 10:28 - May 31 by GeoffSentence

Errr, yes, that is what I meant by 'on my div list'.

Not sure most of the replies are really relevant to my post:
The question was -is it fake news or us there any substance to the EADT report about Norwood. The club have not responded to speculation so is something happening quietly behind the scenes so not to alert other clubs or has Norwood definitely signed for another 3 years at Tranmere?
Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 21:13 - May 31 with 2292 viewsCoastalblue

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 21:04 - May 31 by rodgero

Not sure most of the replies are really relevant to my post:
The question was -is it fake news or us there any substance to the EADT report about Norwood. The club have not responded to speculation so is something happening quietly behind the scenes so not to alert other clubs or has Norwood definitely signed for another 3 years at Tranmere?

Virtually all the media reports, including on here have suggested that it's 99% done. Of course that's not 100% but until he'spictured with a shirt with his name on the back that's as close as we're going to get.

I daresay at some point next week we'll know for sure, I just hope he lives up to the status he's already earned on here with some.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 21:00 - Jun 10 with 1783 viewsrodgero

Norwood agrees Ipswich deal with move for 32-goal Tranmere striker close to comp on 21:13 - May 31 by Coastalblue

Virtually all the media reports, including on here have suggested that it's 99% done. Of course that's not 100% but until he'spictured with a shirt with his name on the back that's as close as we're going to get.

I daresay at some point next week we'll know for sure, I just hope he lives up to the status he's already earned on here with some.

Great news
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024