Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day 14:03 - May 31 with 938 viewsBrixtonBlue

...and I've just discovered The Skints, who have a new album out. Loving it. This one's a cracker, and has a very Brixton vibe (the place not the poster!)

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 14:06 - May 31 with 925 viewsSpruceMoose

Is that Callis in that video?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 14:21 - May 31 with 901 viewsSitfcB

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 14:06 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Is that Callis in that video?!

Ah here’s the trouble maker.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 15:30 - May 31 with 871 viewsdryas

The Skints are class. Check out their back catalogue, it's very good. The Specials album is a cracker too.
[Post edited 31 May 2019 15:30]
Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 18:20 - May 31 with 820 viewsBigManBlue

If you can find it, check out their original EP - Jungle Plane Wreck is a huge choon.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 18:27 - May 31 with 813 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Dear me.....what ever has happened to Brixton!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 19:09 - May 31 with 798 viewsBrixtonBlue

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 18:27 - May 31 by BanksterDebtSlave

Dear me.....what ever has happened to Brixton!

How far are you going back? Brixton has been reggae-tinged for years.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 19:12 - May 31 with 793 viewsBrixtonBlue

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 15:30 - May 31 by dryas

The Skints are class. Check out their back catalogue, it's very good. The Specials album is a cracker too.

I've checked out everything on Spotify since hearing Restless on Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show on 6 Music. Prefer the reggae stuff to their more rocky ones, but yeah very good. My new favourite band!

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 19:28 - May 31 with 783 viewsWeWereZombies

Dubbers was asking about best new music of 2019 the other day on 15:30 - May 31 by dryas

Well, the opening bars did have me thinking of 'Ghost Town'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024