Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a Friday night ten-pager then. 20:42 - May 31 with 891 viewsBlueBadger

'I'm not being anti-semitic, but The Jews are to blame for this'.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48472977

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Here's a Friday night ten-pager then. on 20:48 - May 31 with 865 viewsDarth_Koont

Bit silly when you need to edit his comments like that. It's bad enough when no-one will actually address the Israeli embassy and lobbyists actions in the first place.

But FWIW I don't think Willsman was tactful and probably not accurate enough but I also don't think he's far wrong.

Pronouns: He/Him

Here's a Friday night ten-pager then. on 20:51 - May 31 with 858 viewsBackToRussia

Sounds like a good gig working for the Israeli embassy. Pretty easy to deflect any criticism isn't it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Here's a Friday night ten-pager then. on 21:40 - May 31 with 795 viewsfactual_blue

Here's a Friday night ten-pager then. on 20:48 - May 31 by Darth_Koont

Bit silly when you need to edit his comments like that. It's bad enough when no-one will actually address the Israeli embassy and lobbyists actions in the first place.

But FWIW I don't think Willsman was tactful and probably not accurate enough but I also don't think he's far wrong.

Let's not forget what happened on here last time somebody suggested the Israeli government might be up to no good....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Here's a Friday night ten-pager then. on 21:42 - May 31 with 782 viewsPendejo

Here's a Friday night ten-pager then. on 21:40 - May 31 by factual_blue

Let's not forget what happened on here last time somebody suggested the Israeli government might be up to no good....

Did they die?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Here's a Friday night ten-pager then. on 21:53 - May 31 with 764 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's really not, but well done on fake news quotes.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024