Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad news. 15:29 - Jun 1 with 872 viewscatch74

Jose Antonio Reyes: Former Arsenal winger dies aged 35 https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48483157

That’s no age, RIP.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Sad news. on 17:14 - Jun 1 with 801 viewsstrikalite

Yeah sad news......

Not sure having a minute silence for him tonight in Madrid is a good idea though, fans have been on the drink for days and given the atmosphere I think they've made a mistake here..
Sad news. on 17:16 - Jun 1 with 792 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sad news. on 17:14 - Jun 1 by strikalite

Yeah sad news......

Not sure having a minute silence for him tonight in Madrid is a good idea though, fans have been on the drink for days and given the atmosphere I think they've made a mistake here..

I think it would be respected.

The fans and football should be given the chance to show respect, rather than it being avoided out of fear.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sad news. on 17:46 - Jun 1 with 752 viewsEastTownBlue

Sad news. on 17:14 - Jun 1 by strikalite

Yeah sad news......

Regardless of how much they have had to drink, if they cannot show a moment’s respect to a 35 year old killed in a car crash that will show their club in an appalling manner.
Sad news. on 18:39 - Jun 1 with 701 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sad news. on 17:46 - Jun 1 by EastTownBlue

Regardless of how much they have had to drink, if they cannot show a moment’s respect to a 35 year old killed in a car crash that will show their club in an appalling manner.

This.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024