Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump on BoJo 13:26 - Jun 2 with 4254 viewsNthsuffolkblue

“I like him. I have always liked him. I don’t know that he is going to be chosen, but I think he is a very good guy, a very talented person. He has been very positive about me and our country.”

Says it all really. What matters to Trump is purely self interest and what is good for America.

EDIT: Just to make it clear for any late comers to the thread. The issue here is why should we get into bed with the US instead of remaining at the centre of the EU?
[Post edited 2 Jun 2019 15:59]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Trump on BoJo on 13:29 - Jun 2 with 1949 viewsSpruceMoose

If the UK was in anyway thoughtful this would put a nail in the BoJo for PM coffin.

But it won't.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump on BoJo on 13:30 - Jun 2 with 1945 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Trump on BoJo on 13:29 - Jun 2 by SpruceMoose

If the UK was in anyway thoughtful this would put a nail in the BoJo for PM coffin.

But it won't.

I think you mean if the Tory party but otherwise I make you correct.

Trump on BoJo on 13:33 - Jun 2 with 1932 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump on BoJo on 13:30 - Jun 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think you mean if the Tory party but otherwise I make you correct.

I think BoJo's top bantz routine appeals to more than just the Tory membership sadly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump on BoJo on 13:42 - Jun 2 with 1926 viewsBloomBlue

Why shouldn't Trump put America first?

I never understand the anti Trump messages about him putting America first. If I had to put my family first before another family I would always put my family first.
Trump on BoJo on 13:54 - Jun 2 with 1892 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump on BoJo on 13:42 - Jun 2 by BloomBlue

I never understand the anti Trump messages about him putting America first. If I had to put my family first before another family I would always put my family first.

What if you only like half your family and marginalise and alienate the rest?
[Post edited 2 Jun 2019 14:50]

Trump on BoJo on 14:01 - Jun 2 with 1874 viewsHerbivore

I think people mainly take issue with him for being a hateful prick.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump on BoJo on 14:29 - Jun 2 with 1831 viewsNo9

Watch the tories bend to what Trump wants.
Enough stuff on the airwaves this week-end for anyone who doesn't want to to be ruled by America to worry
Trump on BoJo on 14:30 - Jun 2 with 1826 viewsbrazil1982

What else did you expect him to say?
Login to get fewer ads

Trump on BoJo on 14:31 - Jun 2 with 1821 viewsNo9

Trump on BoJo on 13:54 - Jun 2 by SpruceMoose

Isn't Trump putting his family first?
Trump on BoJo on 14:32 - Jun 2 with 1821 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Indeed. So since when did putting America first suit British interests?

Why do people think being in the pocket of Trump will be better than being at the heart of the EU? It won't be.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2019 14:32]

Trump on BoJo on 14:33 - Jun 2 with 1812 viewsBloomBlue

Trump on BoJo on 13:54 - Jun 2 by SpruceMoose

I like all my family. As someone said the other day show me a Mother or Father who would put another persons child before theirs and I'll show you a liar.

I would always put my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren first for their benefit before another persons child if that makes me a bigot so be it.

I know a few Americans not 100s admittedly, but the ones I know always put America very high up the list of what's important to them, all Trump is doing is reflecting that.

Trump has a lot of negatives against him but I dont understand why putting America first is seen as a negative
Trump on BoJo on 14:35 - Jun 2 with 1806 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Trump on BoJo on 14:33 - Jun 2 by BloomBlue

I like all my family. As someone said the other day show me a Mother or Father who would put another persons child before theirs and I'll show you a liar.

I would always put my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren first for their benefit before another persons child if that makes me a bigot so be it.

I know a few Americans not 100s admittedly, but the ones I know always put America very high up the list of what's important to them, all Trump is doing is reflecting that.

Trump has a lot of negatives against him but I dont understand why putting America first is seen as a negative

Not all families work like that. You don't have to look very far at all to see it.

The post was more directed at the fact that there are a lot of US citizens whose interest is not Trump's interest.

Trump on BoJo on 14:37 - Jun 2 with 1806 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Trump on BoJo on 14:30 - Jun 2 by brazil1982

What else did you expect him to say?

It's not the issue with Trump but rather with those who are so keen to get into bed with him as a country.

Trump on BoJo on 14:37 - Jun 2 with 1800 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump on BoJo on 14:33 - Jun 2 by BloomBlue

Utter tosh.

What is this 'putting America first' business you refer to? Who does it apply to exactly?

Because unlike you, I do know hundreds of Americans, and I assure you that many of them, surprise surprise the non-white non-male ones, feel very much under attack by their own government.

The America he is putting first is the Evangelical, White, Male America. The other Americas can go fuk themselves.

Trump on BoJo on 14:42 - Jun 2 with 1793 viewsBloomBlue

Trump on BoJo on 14:37 - Jun 2 by SpruceMoose

Utter tosh.

What is this 'putting America first' business you refer to? Who does it apply to exactly?

Because unlike you, I do know hundreds of Americans, and I assure you that many of them, surprise surprise the non-white non-male ones, feel very much under attack by their own government.

The America he is putting first is the Evangelical, White, Male America. The other Americas can go fuk themselves.

100s you dont know 100s dream world again. But as I said I would also put my children first before another persons child, and yes they are all white before you ask, so if that makes me a bigot so be it.

If you would put another person child before yours then that's fine.
Trump on BoJo on 14:44 - Jun 2 with 1779 viewsHerbivore

Trump on BoJo on 14:42 - Jun 2 by BloomBlue

100s you dont know 100s dream world again. But as I said I would also put my children first before another persons child, and yes they are all white before you ask, so if that makes me a bigot so be it.

What are you even on about? That doesn't remotely address the point Spruce is making.

Trump on BoJo on 14:44 - Jun 2 with 1783 viewssparks

Are you saying Trump has fathered all the white male children in the US?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump on BoJo on 14:44 - Jun 2 with 1793 viewsunstableblue

Trump doesn't put America first, period. He puts himself first, himself second, his family (in a twisted way) third, his cronies fourth, people of wealth fifth, whites sixth..... Britain is way way down his list. That's why making him some saviour of Britain post Brexit is so misguided.

He is causing huge division in the US, he is a serial liar (his fact checking count is now over 9000! of false and misleading claims), he is a far right sympathiser, and an NRA patsy.

People in the UK sympathising with Donald Trump and attempting to justify him as a positive think for America, and potentially the UK, need to have a wake up call.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/may/04/trumps-nra-speech-kanye-we

Watch this video - and tell me this is a good person - especially following yet another MASS shooting

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump on BoJo on 14:45 - Jun 2 with 1782 viewsNthsuffolkblue

You are missing the point entirely.

There are families where that doesn't happen.

Trump's American family is not the entirety of the US population by a long way.

Also the point I was making is that it is most certainly not in our interests to swap from being at the heart of the EU to being in the pocket of Trump's (or for that matter anyone else's) America.

Trump on BoJo on 14:49 - Jun 2 with 1770 viewsSpruceMoose

So you aren't talking about putting America first then. You're talking about putting white people first.

Glad we finally got to your true feelings on the subject.

Trump on BoJo on 14:58 - Jun 2 with 1750 viewsunstableblue

Trump on BoJo on 14:44 - Jun 2 by unstableblue

Trump doesn't put America first, period. He puts himself first, himself second, his family (in a twisted way) third, his cronies fourth, people of wealth fifth, whites sixth..... Britain is way way down his list. That's why making him some saviour of Britain post Brexit is so misguided.

He is causing huge division in the US, he is a serial liar (his fact checking count is now over 9000! of false and misleading claims), he is a far right sympathiser, and an NRA patsy.

People in the UK sympathising with Donald Trump and attempting to justify him as a positive think for America, and potentially the UK, need to have a wake up call.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/may/04/trumps-nra-speech-kanye-we

Watch this video - and tell me this is a good person - especially following yet another MASS shooting

Worth reading the below in connection to the video I posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/05/trump-knife-comments-ridiculous-

He is the POTUS at yet he stands in front of a right leaning gun group and lies to further fire up that group into retaining weapons they simply do not need.

And Trump has just stated Farage should be at the centre of our Brexit negotiations? have you ever seen one of his Brussells speeches, banging on about the second world war.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump on BoJo on 15:09 - Jun 2 with 1723 viewsBloomBlue

Trump on BoJo on 14:49 - Jun 2 by SpruceMoose

So you aren't talking about putting America first then. You're talking about putting white people first.

Glad we finally got to your true feelings on the subject.

I said putting my children first but as normal you choice to ignore the comment.
Trump on BoJo on 15:12 - Jun 2 with 1714 viewsHerbivore

Trump on BoJo on 15:09 - Jun 2 by BloomBlue

I said putting my children first but as normal you choice to ignore the comment.

Good for you. Utterly irrelevant but good for you.

Trump on BoJo on 15:18 - Jun 2 with 1687 viewssparks

You appeared to be equating putting your children first with Trump's appalling behaviour....

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump on BoJo on 15:19 - Jun 2 with 1683 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As already stated this is irrelevant to the argument.

How do you feel about us being in America's pocket compared to being a member of the EU? Please give as much justification for your stance as possible.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024