Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mauricio Taricco 18:10 - Jun 2 with 2499 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Came as an interpreter for Adrian Paz courtesy of his Italian passport didn't he? Would never have got a work permit at that stage of his career. In a post-Brexit world we would never have been able to sign him would we?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Mauricio Taricco on 18:18 - Jun 2 with 2450 viewsMattinLondon

Yeah, but with less foreign mercenaries then there will be more English players playing in the top flight and in turn help the national team become brilliant because there will be more players available - exactly like before we joined that pesky European thing....oh, thinking about it that argument is utter rubbish.
Mauricio Taricco on 18:31 - Jun 2 with 2403 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mauricio Taricco on 18:18 - Jun 2 by MattinLondon

Yeah, but with less foreign mercenaries then there will be more English players playing in the top flight and in turn help the national team become brilliant because there will be more players available - exactly like before we joined that pesky European thing....oh, thinking about it that argument is utter rubbish.

What? Back in the gool old days we won the World Wa.., er I mean Cup, don’t you know!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mauricio Taricco on 18:32 - Jun 2 with 2402 viewssparks

Mauricio Taricco on 18:18 - Jun 2 by MattinLondon

Importantly all the best English players will be in top 10 prem reserve sides anyway, and only available on loan.

The drawbridge is well and truly up.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Mauricio Taricco on 18:47 - Jun 2 with 2342 viewsfactual_blue

Mauricio Taricco on 18:31 - Jun 2 by Swansea_Blue

What? Back in the gool old days we won the World Wa.., er I mean Cup, don’t you know!

We were only on the winning side on both occasions because of the efforts of Soviet citizens.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Mauricio Taricco on 21:42 - Jun 2 with 2010 viewsSpruceMoose

God I miss players like Treacle. There's nobody in the current squad who I feel the same affection for.

I still dream of him coming back to manage us, steering us to glory.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Mauricio Taricco on 07:40 - Jun 3 with 1815 viewsAYACCA

Mauricio Taricco on 21:42 - Jun 2 by SpruceMoose

God I miss players like Treacle. There's nobody in the current squad who I feel the same affection for.

I still dream of him coming back to manage us, steering us to glory.

with Uhlenbeek as his assistant
Mauricio Taricco on 08:14 - Jun 3 with 1775 viewsLimitlessBlue

Mauricio Taricco on 07:40 - Jun 3 by AYACCA

with Uhlenbeek as his assistant

Please don't mention Uhlenbeek and Taricco in the same sentence, MT is in a class of his own. As someone who knows him, he is fully aware of the plight of the club and until we get serious investment from ME we will struggle. - he would always love to come back.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Mauricio Taricco on 08:34 - Jun 3 with 1742 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Mauricio Taricco on 08:14 - Jun 3 by LimitlessBlue

Please don't mention Uhlenbeek and Taricco in the same sentence, MT is in a class of his own. As someone who knows him, he is fully aware of the plight of the club and until we get serious investment from ME we will struggle. - he would always love to come back.

Loved them both equally
Login to get fewer ads

Mauricio Taricco on 08:44 - Jun 3 with 1721 viewsLimitlessBlue

Mauricio Taricco on 08:34 - Jun 3 by never_lose_the_faith

Loved them both equally

really? uhlenbeek was horrendous!

Mauricio Taricco on 16:38 - Jun 3 with 1560 viewsAYACCA

Mauricio Taricco on 08:44 - Jun 3 by LimitlessBlue

Taricco was magnifico.

King Gus was and always will be my favourite town player ever. won man of the match 5 games straight in his second season.

#allhailkinggus
Mauricio Taricco on 16:45 - Jun 3 with 1556 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Mauricio Taricco on 08:44 - Jun 3 by LimitlessBlue

I was young at the time and he was one on my favourite players. Tarrico was a better footballer for sure, but I loved them both, if that is ok
Mauricio Taricco on 07:35 - Jun 4 with 1342 viewsLimitlessBlue

Mauricio Taricco on 16:45 - Jun 3 by never_lose_the_faith

I was young at the time and he was one on my favourite players. Tarrico was a better footballer for sure, but I loved them both, if that is ok

Uhlenbeek took a throw in to himself ... not OK I am afraid!

Mauricio Taricco on 07:40 - Jun 4 with 1337 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Mauricio Taricco on 07:35 - Jun 4 by LimitlessBlue

Uhlenbeek took a throw in to himself ... not OK I am afraid!

Haha, yes he certainly had that in his locker, but no matter what, watching him bomb forward when I was young, was at least for me something I will always remember. One of my all time favourites is willnis though, what a legend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024