Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
world cup starts on friday 13:00 - Jun 3 with 35861 viewslowhouseblue

come on, equality and all that - and it's the only footy we'll get for the next month or so. we should generate some interest and enthusiasm on here - allocate teams as we did for the men's world cup. if 24 people reply to this thread I'll do a random draw and allocate teams. or not. sod it, i'm looking forward to it.

THE DRAW

there was more than 24 of us in the end (I think I've included everyone who replied to the thread) so I started a second round of a draw and there's some doubling up. equally therefore late comers can still be included.

…. drum roll... and the draw is:

Bluebadger Chile
Coastal Blue Scotland
Clapham Junction Jamaica
C.HealyisApleasure Thailand
Footers China
Ryorry Netherlands
Ramsey Robson France
The Romford Blue Argentina
SitfcB Japan
lowhouseblue Brazil
CaptainAhab South Africa
Superblue95 England
Marshalls_Mullet Australia
Swansea_Blue Italy
SpruceMoose Canada
Tractordownsouth Sweden
Deano69 South Korea
Linhdi Nigeria
Brazil1982 Germany
J2Blue USA
Never_lose_the_faith Cameroon
Jeera New Zealand
Flimflam Spain
Portmanroadblue Spain
Mos Italy
Nthsuffolkblue Netherlands
BanksterDebtSlave England
Basingstokeblue South Korea
SamWhiteUK Norway
Hoppy Scotland
[Post edited 6 Jun 2019 13:19]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

the draw on 22:33 - Jun 11 with 7156 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

the draw on 16:05 - Jun 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Thailand?! Get f*cked!! 😔
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 16:05]

This x 13

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

the draw on 22:53 - Jun 11 with 7133 viewsSpruceMoose

the draw on 22:33 - Jun 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

This x 13

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

the draw on 12:51 - Jun 12 with 7043 viewsJ2BLUE

the draw on 22:33 - Jun 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

This x 13

Did you enjoy your beating at the hands of the mighty USA?

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

the draw on 13:37 - Jun 12 with 7015 viewsfooters

the draw on 12:51 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

Did you enjoy your beating at the hands of the mighty USA?

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Not really in the spirit of the game to gloat when your team wins and another loses.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

world cup starts on friday on 14:26 - Jun 12 with 7014 viewsJ2BLUE

If you are replying to me footers I can't see your posts so don't waste your time.

Truly impaired.

world cup starts on friday on 14:37 - Jun 12 with 6993 viewsfooters

world cup starts on friday on 14:26 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

If you are replying to me footers I can't see your posts so don't waste your time.

I've plenty of it to waste.

I'm so sorry I've upset you, J2, you're a board legend and I'll do anything to get back in your good graces.

world cup starts on friday on 14:43 - Jun 12 with 6987 viewsSpruceMoose

world cup starts on friday on 14:26 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

world cup starts on friday on 14:44 - Jun 12 with 6986 viewsSpruceMoose

world cup starts on friday on 14:37 - Jun 12 by footers

I've plenty of it to waste.

I'm so sorry I've upset you, J2, you're a board legend and I'll do anything to get back in your good graces.

He can't see your posts. You've so enraged him that you have driven him to use the imperfect ignore system, you goddamn monster.

Anyway, J2, here's what Footers said:

"Not really in the spirit of the game to gloat when your team wins and another loses."
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 14:46]

Login to get fewer ads

world cup starts on friday on 14:50 - Jun 12 with 6983 viewsJ2BLUE

I can't see yours either Spruce. Not posting this to be dramatic. Just don't want you to waste your time with something I won't see. If you are even replying to me.

All the best x

Truly impaired.

world cup starts on friday on 14:51 - Jun 12 with 6969 viewsSpruceMoose

world cup starts on friday on 14:50 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

I can't see yours either Spruce. Not posting this to be dramatic. Just don't want you to waste your time with something I won't see. If you are even replying to me.

All the best x

I'll keep posting like normal so you can catch up on the sly when you're not logged in. This is almost as dramatic as when you had that Twilight quote for an avatar.

You can't live in your echo chamber forever J2!

wkj, post my posts where I post Footers' posts so J2 can see them.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 14:52]

world cup starts on friday on 14:55 - Jun 12 with 6965 viewsfooters

world cup starts on friday on 14:51 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

I'll keep posting like normal so you can catch up on the sly when you're not logged in. This is almost as dramatic as when you had that Twilight quote for an avatar.

Didn't he say he would only use the ignore function once Gav pulled his lazy finger out and perfected it to his tastes? Seems he's changed his mind- how unusual!

world cup starts on friday on 14:59 - Jun 12 with 6969 viewswkj

I ain't getting involved.

I'll just have a biscuit instead

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

world cup starts on friday on 15:01 - Jun 12 with 6965 viewsJ2BLUE

world cup starts on friday on 14:59 - Jun 12 by wkj

I ain't getting involved.

I'll just have a biscuit instead

I bet you're knee deep in Tunnocks wrappers now.

Truly impaired.

world cup starts on friday on 15:03 - Jun 12 with 6962 viewswkj

world cup starts on friday on 15:01 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

I bet you're knee deep in Tunnocks wrappers now.

Caramel waffer ones for sure

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

world cup starts on friday on 19:02 - Jun 12 with 6910 viewslowhouseblue

8.00pm - france v. norway. based on the first round of games they should be pretty evenly matched. it could be a good game to watch - they're both pretty certain to go on so it may be quite open. or they may cancel each other out.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

world cup starts on friday on 16:20 - Jun 18 with 6231 viewsfooters

Well, we did it, we're through to the last 16.

Congratulations to the others who have made it this far and my commiserations to those who have dropped out of the running. I raise a glass of Wherry to you all.

Now let the real competition begin.

world cup starts on friday on 16:22 - Jun 18 with 6234 viewslowhouseblue

world cup starts on friday on 16:20 - Jun 18 by footers

Well, we did it, we're through to the last 16.

Congratulations to the others who have made it this far and my commiserations to those who have dropped out of the running. I raise a glass of Wherry to you all.

Now let the real competition begin.

Italy v. brazil tonight should be a good game. two teams that play positively and have some goals in them, unlike your lot.

world cup starts on friday on 16:24 - Jun 18 with 6224 viewsfooters

world cup starts on friday on 16:22 - Jun 18 by lowhouseblue

Italy v. brazil tonight should be a good game. two teams that play positively and have some goals in them, unlike your lot.

Yes, we have been rather agricultural! And goal-shy. Here's hoping that we're saving the best till last and have been lulling the others into a false sense of security.

How much do we win again?

FAO J2 on 11:42 - Jun 19 with 6091 viewsBiGDonnie

I'll keep posting like normal so you can catch up on the sly when you're not logged in. This is almost as dramatic as when you had that Twilight quote for an avatar. you stupid fken bellend.

You can't live in your echo chamber forever J2! you fken wasteman.

Default, post my posts where I post Footers' posts so J2 can see them.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

FAO J2 on 13:53 - Jun 20 with 5916 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

FAO J2 on 11:42 - Jun 19 by BiGDonnie

I'll keep posting like normal so you can catch up on the sly when you're not logged in. This is almost as dramatic as when you had that Twilight quote for an avatar. you stupid fken bellend.

Can't be bothered to go through pages of this but overall how is everyone enjoying the tournament i hope to catch some this weekend. When is the knockout phase? Is football coming home?
FAO J2 on 15:53 - Jun 20 with 5895 viewslowhouseblue

FAO J2 on 13:53 - Jun 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Can't be bothered to go through pages of this but overall how is everyone enjoying the tournament i hope to catch some this weekend. When is the knockout phase? Is football coming home?

it's been very good. i've enjoyed it so far. but engalnd haven't really lived up to their potential yet, they have basically got 3 wins from 2 good halves of football. their game on sunday may tell more about how far they can go and how good they are.

FAO J2 on 17:11 - Jun 20 with 5881 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

FAO J2 on 15:53 - Jun 20 by lowhouseblue

it's been very good. i've enjoyed it so far. but engalnd haven't really lived up to their potential yet, they have basically got 3 wins from 2 good halves of football. their game on sunday may tell more about how far they can go and how good they are.

Is that an elimination game?
FAO J2 on 17:14 - Jun 20 with 5878 viewslowhouseblue

FAO J2 on 17:11 - Jun 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Is that an elimination game?

yep the last 16.

FAO J2 on 19:32 - Jun 20 with 5847 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.

FAO J2 on 19:40 - Jun 20 with 5833 viewsSpruceMoose

I thought those were extremely wise words. Then I noticed they were my words. I'm more on fleek than I realised.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024