Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Darrow has died 17:51 - Jun 3 with 1201 viewssparks

And a little part of me along with him.

Staying with us required a degree of stupidity he could no longer manage. (reference for the proper nerds)

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Paul Darrow has died on 18:07 - Jun 3 with 1119 viewsGeoffSentence

Low production values and wobbly sets aside, Blake's 7 was one of the finest Sci-Fi hows around and it was made some by some brilliant characterisation and his, rather ambiguous, Avon was one of the best.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Paul Darrow has died on 18:09 - Jun 3 with 1114 viewsCoastalblue

I just saw this on the BBC, in a weird concidence I asked my other half who is significantly younger than me if she'd ever seen Blake's 7 on a drive home yesterday.
I have no idea what made it pop into my head but was intending to see if I could find them this week.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Paul Darrow has died on 19:12 - Jun 3 with 985 viewsChondzoresk

A very dry character in Blake’s Seven who seemed to bully Villa. As a kid I loved that programme. I also note that Jacqueline Pearce who played Servalan died last year too. RIP.

Off to YouTube now to see if there are any episodes uploaded.
Paul Darrow has died on 22:22 - Jun 3 with 812 viewsThe_Major

Paul Darrow has died on 19:12 - Jun 3 by Chondzoresk

A very dry character in Blake’s Seven who seemed to bully Villa. As a kid I loved that programme. I also note that Jacqueline Pearce who played Servalan died last year too. RIP.

Off to YouTube now to see if there are any episodes uploaded.

Yep, all of them.
Paul Darrow has died on 23:17 - Jun 3 with 755 viewsCoastalblue

Paul Darrow has died on 22:22 - Jun 3 by The_Major

Yep, all of them.

Absolutely and just watched the first two. I'm not going to lie it wasn't easy to get into, it comes across as quite formal compared to TV now but once it got into the story I settled in nicely.

I think this will be my new hobby whilst they last.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024