Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM 13:37 - Jun 4 with 3701 viewsHeathlander

Top totty.
Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 13:38 - Jun 4 with 3698 viewswkj

Still not a lick on that Cameron bloke

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 13:44 - Jun 4 with 3672 viewsBigManBlue

McVey is a crate at least. Mordaunt and I'm good to go on two tins of Skol though.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 13:45]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 13:57 - Jun 4 with 3632 viewsSwansea_Blue

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 13:44 - Jun 4 by BigManBlue

McVey is a crate at least. Mordaunt and I'm good to go on two tins of Skol though.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 13:45]

They seem to have an unnecessarily long process for deciding, so maybe a pint rating is the way forward.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 14:02 - Jun 4 with 3611 viewsHerbivore

Fairly hideous human beings though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 14:04 - Jun 4 with 3606 viewsBigManBlue

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 13:57 - Jun 4 by Swansea_Blue

They seem to have an unnecessarily long process for deciding, so maybe a pint rating is the way forward.

I can't imagine where BoJo would come on the scale, but Southwold would probably run dry.

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 14:17 - Jun 4 with 3578 viewscrunchie1978

Imagine the trade deal we would get off trump!
Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 14:24 - Jun 4 with 3572 viewsSpruceMoose

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 14:17 - Jun 4 by crunchie1978

Imagine the trade deal we would get off trump!

I'm sure they would readily agree to being sexually assaulted in the name of getting a good rate on chlorinated chicken.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 14:28 - Jun 4 with 3557 viewsBigManBlue

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 14:02 - Jun 4 by Herbivore

Fairly hideous human beings though.

Everybody has a type, mine is just angry posh birds....

Login to get fewer ads

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 15:20 - Jun 4 with 3520 viewscrunchie1978

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 14:24 - Jun 4 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure they would readily agree to being sexually assaulted in the name of getting a good rate on chlorinated chicken.

Getting sexually assaulted to get a good rate on chlorinated chicken is deplorable..........

Now fried chicken...........
Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 15:22 - Jun 4 with 3512 viewsSpruceMoose

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 15:20 - Jun 4 by crunchie1978

Getting sexually assaulted to get a good rate on chlorinated chicken is deplorable..........

Now fried chicken...........

Sorry, I know you're making a joke, but I don't find sexual abuse jokes funny.

That's more one for Jimmy Saville's circle of mates.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 15:26 - Jun 4 with 3502 viewsusm

Priti Patel

Shes not just a Priti name...

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 18:15 - Jun 4 with 3425 viewscrunchie1978

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 15:22 - Jun 4 by SpruceMoose

Point taken.....I dont find jokes about shooting policemen raoul moatley funny either.
Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 18:18 - Jun 4 with 3410 viewspositivity

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 14:28 - Jun 4 by BigManBlue

ann widdecombe's still available...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 18:20 - Jun 4 with 3402 viewsvapour_trail

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 18:18 - Jun 4 by positivity

ann widdecombe's still available...

I’m not sure big man said he liked the undead.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 18:50 - Jun 4 with 3368 viewsSpruceMoose

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 18:15 - Jun 4 by crunchie1978

Point taken.....I dont find jokes about shooting policemen raoul moatley funny either.

Is this just a list of things we don't find funny now? What does Gazza's mate have to do with it?

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 21:05 - Jun 4 with 3282 viewsgazzer1999

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 15:22 - Jun 4 by SpruceMoose

Then why did you say it then?
By the way we eat chlorinated salad in the UK/EU. And I guess you eat the chicken in the US.
Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 22:07 - Jun 4 with 3217 viewsSpruceMoose

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 21:05 - Jun 4 by gazzer1999

By the way we eat chlorinated salad in the UK/EU. And I guess you eat the chicken in the US.

Sadly yes. I'm stuck eating that muck here. Wouldn't wish it on you lot. Good in the states is in general of a far lower quality than in Europe.

I didn't make a joke based on sexual abuse. You're confusing me with Crunchie.

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 07:16 - Jun 5 with 3095 viewsHARRY10

Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 14:28 - Jun 4 by BigManBlue

not sure at what level you rate yourself if you imagine either of those two are 'posh'

a couple of rungs below Baldrick, most likely
Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 11:41 - Jun 5 with 3016 viewsNo9

You do realise that chlorination doesn't work don't you?
It is used on chicken in American factories to try to reduce the levels of cross contamination which doesn't work.
As far as F&V are concerned there should not be any penetration into the item BUT you should wash the things anyway buy whole, buy local that should help resolve matters.
Penny Mordaunt or Ester Mcvey for the new PM on 17:26 - Jun 5 with 2936 viewsHARRY10

you don't seem to understand the point about chlorinated chicken, as if you thought for a second you would be aware of how much chlorine is in a swimming pool

the problem with US farming methods is that they use chlorine to mask very low standards of hygiene in the production process, much like allowing kids to swim in a bacteria ridden filthy swimming pool and then dousing them in bleach when they come out

try to grasp what is being discussed next time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024