Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warner Duff RIP 16:15 - Jun 4 with 1144 viewsSitfcB

:(

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Warner Duff RIP on 16:22 - Jun 4 with 1123 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Just heard myself. A fantastic bloke.

Hopefully the club can do something in his honour. I don't think they should be handing out honours like confetti, but Warner, along with a few others, including Pat Gobbold, should be honoured in some way.

Perhaps naming one of the disabled sections after him would be a fitting tribute, given all his fantastic work with disabled ITFC fans.

RIP.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 16:23]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Warner Duff RIP on 16:27 - Jun 4 with 1085 viewslinhdi

It's so sad. He has fought disability and cancer for so long, and did a brilliant job at ITFC. He was recognised with a national award, I think by the EFL.

A great man, a great inspiration, for me and for many, many others.
Warner Duff RIP on 16:30 - Jun 4 with 1061 viewshomer_123

Warner Duff RIP on 16:22 - Jun 4 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Hopefully the club can do something in his honour. I don't think they should be handing out honours like confetti, but Warner, along with a few others, including Pat Gobbold, should be honoured in some way.

Perhaps naming one of the disabled sections after him would be a fitting tribute, given all his fantastic work with disabled ITFC fans.

RIP.

Get promotion and dedicate it to him.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Warner Duff RIP on 16:43 - Jun 4 with 1002 viewsGeoffSentence

RIP.

He has an unfortunate name for an honorary eponym.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Warner Duff RIP on 16:48 - Jun 4 with 982 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

RIP.

Well said.....indirectly had dealings with him and he was always a credit to his post and thoroughly diligent.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Warner Duff RIP on 18:13 - Jun 4 with 835 viewsJamiebed

Warner Duff RIP on 16:48 - Jun 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

Well said.....indirectly had dealings with him and he was always a credit to his post and thoroughly diligent.

So gutted. Warner was a brilliant, warm and generous man, and worked tirelessly for disabled supporters and the club itself. Countless times he sorted me out with my annoying ticket requests. Always with good humour, utmost efficiency and a knowing grin. He fought his battles with illness with dignity, fortitude and positivity. For me, a proper legend of ITFC. Love and thoughts with Debbie and family. RIP Warner.

Blog: Up and Down, We Follow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024