Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Anderson 10:40 - Jun 5 with 3057 viewsclive_baker

Only 30. Available on a free. Probably relatively cheap and would offer a bit of quality in wide areas.

Thoughts?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Paul Anderson on 10:41 - Jun 5 with 3043 viewsWallingford_Boy

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

RIP Sir Bobby

Paul Anderson on 10:41 - Jun 5 with 3042 viewsSuperblue95

I always like Ando and was surprised when we let him go.

I’d say the past is best left in the past with this one though

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Paul Anderson on 10:41 - Jun 5 with 3041 viewsTractorCam

No thanks.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Paul Anderson on 10:47 - Jun 5 with 2995 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Paul Anderson on 10:47 - Jun 5 with 2989 viewsGuthrum

Plays primarily on the right side. We have Edwards and Lankester there.

More urgent to get someone for the left.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Paul Anderson on 10:48 - Jun 5 with 2978 viewsclive_baker

Paul Anderson on 10:47 - Jun 5 by Guthrum

Plays primarily on the right side. We have Edwards and Lankester there.

More urgent to get someone for the left.

He played at right back for Mansfield on a number of occasions too. Versatile and tidy on the ball. I think we could do worse.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Paul Anderson on 11:05 - Jun 5 with 2879 viewsGuthrum

Paul Anderson on 10:48 - Jun 5 by clive_baker

He played at right back for Mansfield on a number of occasions too. Versatile and tidy on the ball. I think we could do worse.

At 31 (by the start of the season), does he still have the legs to get up and down the touchline fast enough? He only played in four games last season, all as a late sub within the final ten minutes. Is he a better option than Emmanuel (recent experience in L1) or Donacien?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Paul Anderson on 12:08 - Jun 5 with 2714 viewsDarth_Koont

Not sure he fits any more anyway. Bit too narrow compared to the right wingers we've got. And we've got Dozzell and El Mizouni (probably a few more too) for rightish attacking midfielders.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Anderson on 12:11 - Jun 5 with 2687 viewsMrTown

No back to the future signings for me.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Paul Anderson on 12:15 - Jun 5 with 2665 viewsipswichtillidie

Not exactly looking to the future and can’t see us signing this type of player unless they offer something outstanding above our level (Judge) Ando certainly isn’t that player. Moving on

Gav

Paul Anderson on 13:47 - Jun 5 with 2439 viewsActionMan

Paul Anderson on 12:15 - Jun 5 by ipswichtillidie

Not exactly looking to the future and can’t see us signing this type of player unless they offer something outstanding above our level (Judge) Ando certainly isn’t that player. Moving on

In Ando's defence when here, we never looked like a side that would be relegated. He contributed more to 2014-15 than many choose to remember and I actually think losing him and picking up Douglas was a big mistake. I'd argue that Ando while here was a better midfielder for us than a lot of the so called young and exciting players we have on the books now!! He actually helped create and assist goals, something we have desperately lacked since he left and I haven't seen that same level of creativity out of the golden boys yet and thats been a big problem.

Not arguing we should sign him, I mean we could (and knowing Ipswich probably will) do a lot worse, but we desperately need a decent striker, couple of centre halfs and some fullbacks before we should be signing midfielders.
Paul Anderson on 17:56 - Jun 5 with 2164 viewsmonty_radio

Paul Anderson on 12:11 - Jun 5 by MrTown

No back to the future signings for me.

Marriott? Waghorn?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Paul Anderson on 19:37 - Jun 5 with 1997 viewsGerkensBeard

I’ve never understood the adoration for Ando. Always felt he was pretty limited technically. He was just a McCarthy player. He did a job. Had nowhere near the talent of Edwards or Lankester’s potential. He’s been released by every club since the last being in league 2. I guess people see him as a hero because he scored in a 1-1 draw in a playoff game which we’d ultimately lose over 2 legs.
Paul Anderson on 20:11 - Jun 5 with 1904 viewsSuperblue95

Paul Anderson on 19:37 - Jun 5 by GerkensBeard

I’ve never understood the adoration for Ando. Always felt he was pretty limited technically. He was just a McCarthy player. He did a job. Had nowhere near the talent of Edwards or Lankester’s potential. He’s been released by every club since the last being in league 2. I guess people see him as a hero because he scored in a 1-1 draw in a playoff game which we’d ultimately lose over 2 legs.

Didn’t he score 6 goals one season? At a time when the rest of our midfield couldn’t hit a cows ar5e with a banjo. Pretty sure he created a fair few aswell.

He was a limited player but he did a pretty decent job for us overall. That goal against Norwich and subsequently referring to them as “the scum” was just the cherry on the cake

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Paul Anderson on 20:24 - Jun 5 with 1865 viewsWickets

Paul Anderson on 17:56 - Jun 5 by monty_radio

Marriott? Waghorn?

Sure they both are very likely 1
Paul Anderson on 21:02 - Jun 5 with 1793 viewsGerkensBeard

Paul Anderson on 20:11 - Jun 5 by Superblue95

Didn’t he score 6 goals one season? At a time when the rest of our midfield couldn’t hit a cows ar5e with a banjo. Pretty sure he created a fair few aswell.

He was a limited player but he did a pretty decent job for us overall. That goal against Norwich and subsequently referring to them as “the scum” was just the cherry on the cake

6 goals for a winger is pretty average I’d say. And comparing that to our midfield of Skuse, Bishop and Tabb then yeah he looks prolific among them.
Paul Anderson on 21:22 - Jun 5 with 1746 viewsbournemouthblue

Paul Anderson on 21:02 - Jun 5 by GerkensBeard

6 goals for a winger is pretty average I’d say. And comparing that to our midfield of Skuse, Bishop and Tabb then yeah he looks prolific among them.

We could have done with that level of average last year

We scored an awful lot of goals from his set pieces from memory?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Paul Anderson on 21:26 - Jun 5 with 1740 viewsGerkensBeard

Paul Anderson on 21:22 - Jun 5 by bournemouthblue

We could have done with that level of average last year

We scored an awful lot of goals from his set pieces from memory?

Edwards got 6. But yes I guess he did take corners. Helped having Berra and smith in the box on those
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024