Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? 11:35 - Jun 5 with 1638 viewsbontcho

I'm guessing the plan is for Wright to go out on loan?

If so what level is he at? National League? Dagenham are the nearest, plus a few in Kent and Surrey.

Or a year at Chelmsford but at National League South level?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 11:37 - Jun 5 with 1623 viewsSuperblue95

Whoever wants him I’d imagine. The higher the level the better

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 11:39 - Jun 5 with 1612 viewsDeano69

Was thinking much the same. Doesnt seem to be particularly tipped for great things, havent seen him play so not in a position to know.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 11:40 - Jun 5 with 1590 viewsKieran_Knows

National League I imagine.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 11:42 - Jun 5 with 1584 viewsTractorCam

Loaned out before eventually sold/released.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 11:42 - Jun 5 with 1583 viewsbontcho

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 11:40 - Jun 5 by Kieran_Knows

National League I imagine.

A deal worth sorting early before teams at that level sort their first team keeper?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 12:16 - Jun 5 with 1457 viewsBryanPlug

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 11:39 - Jun 5 by Deano69

Was thinking much the same. Doesnt seem to be particularly tipped for great things, havent seen him play so not in a position to know.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 12:21 - Jun 5 with 1440 viewsDeano69

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 12:16 - Jun 5 by BryanPlug

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 12:22 - Jun 5 with 1434 viewsRadlett_blue

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 11:37 - Jun 5 by Superblue95

Whoever wants him I’d imagine. The higher the level the better

Somewhere where he's going to play regularly, although ultimately that will be dictated by his form.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 12:27 - Jun 5 with 1416 viewsPJH

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 11:39 - Jun 5 by Deano69

Somebody at Portman Road must think he has got a chance of making it as they gave him a two and a half year contract in December.
All that I have seen of him is him throwing himself about in the pre match shooting practice in the warm up's for the first team so I have not actually seen him play either.
Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 12:55 - Jun 5 with 1334 viewsBryanPlug

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 12:27 - Jun 5 by PJH

Somebody at Portman Road must think he has got a chance of making it as they gave him a two and a half year contract in December.
All that I have seen of him is him throwing himself about in the pre match shooting practice in the warm up's for the first team so I have not actually seen him play either.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 13:06 - Jun 5 with 1297 viewsPositivelyPortman

Perhaps he’s off to Arsenal like his Dad did?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Przybek signs - what now for Harry Wright? on 13:42 - Jun 5 with 1227 viewsitfcjoe

Will most likely be a national league loan, potentially even National South.

Guess we will start the season with Bart (or more likely his replacement) and Holy as 1st team keepers, Przybek and Egan in the U23s, Alley and someone else in the U18s and Wright out on loan

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024