Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England fans 10:47 - Jun 6 with 3982 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

I have seen reports of England fans throwing bottles at fans and generally causing mayhem.
Get a life you sad bastards, and learn how to handle your alcohol, you lot are an embarrassment english football. Funny thing is that most of them are pussies and would never fight one on one.
I am just praying that no town fans were involved in this.
England fans on 10:48 - Jun 6 with 3958 viewsLimitlessBlue

Very odd post but thank you.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

England fans on 10:51 - Jun 6 with 3961 viewsartsbossbeard

There seems to be a mindset that when you're away from home with club or country, you are above the law - see the scouser chucking the old boy into the fountain in Barcelona a few weeks back.

I know quite a few lads who follow England away, they're fine but there's some right simpletons who travel too.

They'd set up base camp in an Irish bar last night. No surrender.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

England fans on 11:01 - Jun 6 with 3903 viewsitfcjoe

England fans on 10:51 - Jun 6 by artsbossbeard

There seems to be a mindset that when you're away from home with club or country, you are above the law - see the scouser chucking the old boy into the fountain in Barcelona a few weeks back.

I know quite a few lads who follow England away, they're fine but there's some right simpletons who travel too.

I was in AMsterdam at the weekend with Mrs itfcjoe and another couple and you see and hear the English a mile off. I quite like it a lot of the time, but things just flip so quickly and judging when it is about to go is key

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

England fans on 11:02 - Jun 6 with 3884 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

England fans on 10:48 - Jun 6 by LimitlessBlue

Very odd post but thank you.

I’m an odd chap :)
England fans on 11:07 - Jun 6 with 3864 viewsRadlett_blue

When England play an away game somewhere accessible during the summer, the pattern is depressingly similar.
10:00 (or earlier for some) England fans begin to congregate in a main square with plenty of outdoor seating and cheap lager.
11:00 all fairly good natured, bit of rowdy banter.
11:30 any female walking in the square is subjected to sexist chanting.
12:00 chanting cranks up and goes a bit racist.with special reference to wars and the IRA.
12:30 chanting now is directed against England's opponents and the host country of these louts.
13:00 Some of the locals are now thoroughly pissed off with the England fans. They respond by burning the appropriate flag.
14:00 riot police move into position and moodily survey the hordes.
14:30 it all kicks off over some trivial incident over a dropped drink or smashed glass. Cue bottle and chair throwing from England, riot police baton charge the England mob and crack any available heads.
14:45 England mob scarper; local police now scour the area for any likely England hooligans and crack the heads of some harmless supporters.
Aftermath - British politicians say what a disgrace England fans are; England fans blame the local police or fans for starting it.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

England fans on 11:08 - Jun 6 with 3864 viewsartsbossbeard

England fans on 11:01 - Jun 6 by itfcjoe

I was in AMsterdam at the weekend with Mrs itfcjoe and another couple and you see and hear the English a mile off. I quite like it a lot of the time, but things just flip so quickly and judging when it is about to go is key

There must have been a big contingent of Town fans in The Dam last week as a mate of both Lucan's and I was there with his family and friends.

He said that there were scousers all over the place.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Do you want a fight about it? (n/t) on 11:15 - Jun 6 with 3817 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Did you see the Scouser.... on 11:18 - Jun 6 with 3811 viewsBloots

....sitting on the fountain naked having a quick one off the wrist?

The mind boggles.

Login to get fewer ads

Did you see the Scouser.... on 11:20 - Jun 6 with 3794 viewsartsbossbeard

Did you see the Scouser.... on 11:18 - Jun 6 by Bloots

The mind boggles.

Up in the blue half of Scouseland he has a nickname: W*nkbuddha

Did you see the Scouser.... on 11:21 - Jun 6 with 3787 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Did you see the Scouser.... on 11:18 - Jun 6 by Bloots

The mind boggles.

Did that actually happen. I though I did see something about that, but wasn’t sure.
If true what a w*nker!!
It happened.... on 11:25 - Jun 6 with 3764 viewsBloots

Did you see the Scouser.... on 11:21 - Jun 6 by never_lose_the_faith

Did that actually happen. I though I did see something about that, but wasn’t sure.
If true what a w*nker!!

....you have to assume that the "w*nkbuddah" (sic ABB) has some serious mental issues.

If he wasn't already on a register, then he should be now.

As an individual incident it's surely worse than lobbing a white plastic garden chair.

England fans on 11:54 - Jun 6 with 3655 viewsdavblue

England fans on 11:07 - Jun 6 by Radlett_blue

When England play an away game somewhere accessible during the summer, the pattern is depressingly similar.
10:00 (or earlier for some) England fans begin to congregate in a main square with plenty of outdoor seating and cheap lager.
12:00 chanting cranks up and goes a bit racist.with special reference to wars and the IRA.
12:30 chanting now is directed against England's opponents and the host country of these louts.
13:00 Some of the locals are now thoroughly pissed off with the England fans. They respond by burning the appropriate flag.
14:30 it all kicks off over some trivial incident over a dropped drink or smashed glass. Cue bottle and chair throwing from England, riot police baton charge the England mob and crack any available heads.
14:45 England mob scarper; local police now scour the area for any likely England hooligans and crack the heads of some harmless supporters.
Aftermath - British politicians say what a disgrace England fans are; England fans blame the local police or fans for starting it.

It is pretty embarrassing, i wonder what it brings to the cities they obviously make a decent bit of money but there's always likely to be damage also.

I don't think i would do an England away game because of the cretins who go.
England fans on 12:28 - Jun 6 with 3516 viewshatch

I’ve got tickets for the England game on Sunday and not yet booked flights - debating to go if we reach the final but this is off putting to be honest
England fans on 12:56 - Jun 6 with 3435 viewsportmanroadblue

England fans on 11:54 - Jun 6 by davblue

It is pretty embarrassing, i wonder what it brings to the cities they obviously make a decent bit of money but there's always likely to be damage also.

I don't think i would do an England away game because of the cretins who go.

Easy to keep away from them, don't let them stop you from going.
It happened.... on 13:09 - Jun 6 with 3396 viewsIllinoisblue

It happened.... on 11:25 - Jun 6 by Bloots

....you have to assume that the "w*nkbuddah" (sic ABB) has some serious mental issues.

If he wasn't already on a register, then he should be now.

As an individual incident it's surely worse than lobbing a white plastic garden chair.

Drink-fueled stupidity is not confined to being abroad; see the Sunderland lass taking a dump in the Trafalgar Square fountain. Or the guy diving in head first and cracking his head open.

The answer is water cannons and plastic bullets

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

England fans on 13:46 - Jun 6 with 3285 viewsNo9

There were reports of this on late night radio
According to the report there were a lot of England fans who started to kick off and the police moved in backing them into one area when the 'fans' started to fight back??
England fans on 20:25 - Jun 6 with 2977 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

England fans used to cause real trouble away from home. Now a bit of anti social behavior by 20 year olds in Ryanair cities gets reported with the same headlines, if we are being honest.
England fans on 20:37 - Jun 6 with 2941 viewssparks

England fans on 20:25 - Jun 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

England fans used to cause real trouble away from home. Now a bit of anti social behavior by 20 year olds in Ryanair cities gets reported with the same headlines, if we are being honest.

Thats okay then.

Perhaps we should ignore ignorant morons causing grief for others, and damaging the reputation of the rest of us.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

England fans on 22:56 - Jun 6 with 2792 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

England fans on 20:37 - Jun 6 by sparks

Thats okay then.

Perhaps we should ignore ignorant morons causing grief for others, and damaging the reputation of the rest of us.

Did I say that?
England fans on 22:59 - Jun 6 with 2785 viewsSpruceMoose

England fans on 20:25 - Jun 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Found the fella getting water cannoned across a European Plaza like a cheap plastic patio chair!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

England fans on 23:04 - Jun 6 with 2776 viewssparks

England fans on 22:56 - Jun 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Did I say that?

No- but you are minimising and hinting at it.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

England fans on 04:44 - Jun 7 with 2672 viewsBenters2

England fans on 11:07 - Jun 6 by Radlett_blue

At least they are punctual looking at your workings out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024