Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gummidge, Worzel 11:00 - Jun 6 with 1108 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.newstalk.com/news/bbc-remake-childrens-classic-worzel-gummidge-86740

Quite the transformation.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:23 - Jun 6 with 1063 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'll reserve judgment, but at this point in time it strikes me that they couldn't have got a better person to write and star as Worzel.

His work on The Detectorists was superb, I'm pretty confident it'll be entertaining, funny and touching and the appearance, accent no doubt and his general mannerisms will probably make this an absolute classic, assuming that modern audiences can cope with a scarecrow coming to life.

Part of me wonders how many kids even know what one is these days!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:35 - Jun 6 with 1049 viewsStokieBlue

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:23 - Jun 6 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I'll reserve judgment, but at this point in time it strikes me that they couldn't have got a better person to write and star as Worzel.

His work on The Detectorists was superb, I'm pretty confident it'll be entertaining, funny and touching and the appearance, accent no doubt and his general mannerisms will probably make this an absolute classic, assuming that modern audiences can cope with a scarecrow coming to life.

Decent person to write and star but there is only one Chief Petty Officer Pertwee.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:37 - Jun 6 with 1042 viewsfooters

Looks like Freddie fcking Krueger! Bloody hell, that terrifies me, let alone the lil' nippers...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:44 - Jun 6 with 1020 viewsRadlett_blue

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:23 - Jun 6 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I think Jeremy Corbyn would make an excellent Worzel Gummidge.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:45 - Jun 6 with 1014 viewsartsbossbeard

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:44 - Jun 6 by Radlett_blue

I think Jeremy Corbyn would make an excellent Worzel Gummidge.

BoJo.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:48 - Jun 6 with 1000 viewsRadlett_blue

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:45 - Jun 6 by artsbossbeard

BoJo.

Not a huge fan of him either but he would be better cast as Bertie Wooster.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Gummidge, Worzel on 15:00 - Jun 6 with 905 viewsWhymarkmariner

Cuppa tea and a slice a cake, Aunt Sally ?
Gummidge, Worzel on 15:37 - Jun 6 with 867 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Gummidge, Worzel on 11:35 - Jun 6 by StokieBlue

Decent person to write and star but there is only one Chief Petty Officer Pertwee.

SB

EVERYBODY DOWN!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024