Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This naitons cup thing 14:49 - Jun 6 with 1060 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Do we get anything for winning it? Like does it give us a better seed or anything next summer or is it just a mini tournament with some competitive interest?

Also excuse my ignorance but that game against Croatia last October was it to qualify for this?

Finally why is a few bottles being thrown massive news again? Hardly Stockholm 92 is it?
This naitons cup thing on 14:51 - Jun 6 with 1043 viewsSouperJim

"The UEFA Nations League will seed teams for the qualification process of UEFA Euro 2020, and will award berths in the play-offs, which will decide four of the twenty-four final tournament slots."

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

This naitons cup thing on 14:53 - Jun 6 with 1031 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

This naitons cup thing on 14:51 - Jun 6 by SouperJim

"The UEFA Nations League will seed teams for the qualification process of UEFA Euro 2020, and will award berths in the play-offs, which will decide four of the twenty-four final tournament slots."

Berths in playoffs? But we have already qualified haven't we?
This naitons cup thing on 14:53 - Jun 6 with 1031 viewsFtnfwest

Don't quote me but i think we've already had the benefit of getting a smaller and more straightforward Euro Group by qualifying for these semis, might help seeding as well if we qualify for Euros. Other than that, yes it's a trophy.

Croatia and Spain home and away were the qualifiers.

Bottles - same old, but easier to blame brexit for this sort of stuff now
This naitons cup thing on 14:56 - Jun 6 with 1019 viewsSouperJim

This naitons cup thing on 14:53 - Jun 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2020_qualifying_play-offs
[Post edited 6 Jun 2019 15:05]

This naitons cup thing on 14:59 - Jun 6 with 1007 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

This naitons cup thing on 14:53 - Jun 6 by Ftnfwest

Don't quote me but i think we've already had the benefit of getting a smaller and more straightforward Euro Group by qualifying for these semis, might help seeding as well if we qualify for Euros. Other than that, yes it's a trophy.

Croatia and Spain home and away were the qualifiers.

Bottles - same old, but easier to blame brexit for this sort of stuff now

I saw the Amsterdam footage and a bit of twitter last night. These lot are literally 18 years old. It really only happens in these kind of cities and seems to keep get arranged in them on weird nights. Prague in October on a Friday for example.
This naitons cup thing on 15:01 - Jun 6 with 1001 viewsSWGF

This naitons cup thing on 14:53 - Jun 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We haven't qualified for the Euros yet. We've only played two matches. But we are pretty much guaranteed as we need to finish top two in a five team group and have a playoff place should we not do that. I think.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

This naitons cup thing on 15:02 - Jun 6 with 986 viewsIllinoisblue

we get a participation ribbon. Surprised Norwich haven't entered.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This naitons cup thing on 15:04 - Jun 6 with 979 viewsSouperJim

This naitons cup thing on 15:01 - Jun 6 by SWGF

We haven't qualified for the Euros yet. We've only played two matches. But we are pretty much guaranteed as we need to finish top two in a five team group and have a playoff place should we not do that. I think.

Yes, this. If we don't qualify through the group stage (which we were seeded for based on our performance in the league stage of the nations league), we've now got a playoff to fall back on.

Login to get fewer ads

This naitons cup thing on 15:15 - Jun 6 with 921 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

This naitons cup thing on 14:56 - Jun 6 by SouperJim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2020_qualifying_play-offs
[Post edited 6 Jun 2019 15:05]

Ok thanks. I didn't pay much attention to it but I am fine with it on a non tournament year. Bit of interest and maybe some momentum going from last summer. Nice to see Wembley full against Croatia for example. In fact win this tournament this weekend and we will be one of if not the favorites for next summer.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:38 - Jun 6 with 785 viewsbrazil1982

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024