Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bands considered good/great that you never really got into 17:01 - Jun 6 with 13306 viewsIllinoisblue

The Clash

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:02 - Jun 6 with 4585 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Pink Floyd.

So many people I know love them and they are similar to lots of band I like.

I have tried them about 5 different stages of my life and I simply cannot stand them. Nor do I 'get them'.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:03 - Jun 6 with 4583 viewstazdac

U2, I just don’t see the hype.
Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:05 - Jun 6 with 4577 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:03 - Jun 6 by tazdac

U2, I just don’t see the hype.

They made Joshua Tree. It was awesome.

Then they went completely upthemselves and stopped making good music and just produced drivel and told everyone how great it was.

Some believed them.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:13 - Jun 6 with 4555 viewsPendejo

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:05 - Jun 6 by WarkTheWarkITFC

They made Joshua Tree. It was awesome.

Then they went completely upthemselves and stopped making good music and just produced drivel and told everyone how great it was.

Some believed them.

Said it before and will say it again... last good album from U2 was "Achtung Baby", whilst I like "Beautiful Day" have not enjoyed a whole U2 baby since AB.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:15 - Jun 6 with 4553 viewsPendejo

Musical taste is subjective....

My never really got into;-

Wham, Blur, Led Zeppelin,

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:18 - Jun 6 with 4538 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Chilli Peppers, Nirvana.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:19 - Jun 6 with 4543 viewsbluefunk

Queen
John Lennon (ok not a band but..)
U2
Floyd
Fleetwood Mac ( were they good or great even?)
Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:21 - Jun 6 with 4538 viewsPhilTWTD

I saw Mick Jones at our game against QPR last season as it happens.
Login to get fewer ads

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:23 - Jun 6 with 4527 viewsFtnfwest

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:18 - Jun 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

Chilli Peppers, Nirvana.

Ditto although I like the foo fighters. Never liked talking heads either
Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:23 - Jun 6 with 4525 viewshoppy

Black Lace. Now, they certainly knew how to party... but was just never my thing.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:24 - Jun 6 with 4524 viewsgiant_stow

The Rolling Stones or Kylie Minogue.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:25 - Jun 6 with 4516 viewsSpruceMoose

Spiritualized.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:26 - Jun 6 with 4503 viewsblueislander

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:23 - Jun 6 by hoppy

Black Lace. Now, they certainly knew how to party... but was just never my thing.

Also a shame that The Tweets couldn’t match their first success.
Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:27 - Jun 6 with 4502 viewshoppy

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:24 - Jun 6 by giant_stow

Or a collaboration between them?
(I know how you like unnatural merging)

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:27 - Jun 6 with 4500 viewschicoazul

Are the Clash considered great? Dunno mane.
Early U2 is the tits but everything they have done since the 90s is pretty bad.
you know who I can't stand but loads of people love? The Pixies.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:28 - Jun 6 with 4497 viewsthorpedo

The Who, Oasis, Queen.

Thorpedo

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:29 - Jun 6 with 4494 viewshoppy

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:26 - Jun 6 by blueislander

Also a shame that The Tweets couldn’t match their first success.

Doesn't Donald Trump often get himself in a bit of bother with the tweets? They've certainly had a lot to answer for over the years.

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:29 - Jun 6 with 4493 viewsblueislander

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:19 - Jun 6 by bluefunk

Queen
John Lennon (ok not a band but..)
U2
Floyd
Fleetwood Mac ( were they good or great even?)

Fleet wood Mac were absolutely fantastic. I was fortunate to see the last gig that all 5 of them played together .
Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:29 - Jun 6 with 4490 viewschicoazul

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:24 - Jun 6 by giant_stow

Mate. How can you not like The Stones??? Listen to Let It Bleed.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:34 - Jun 6 with 4468 viewsblueislander

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:29 - Jun 6 by chicoazul

The last album Blue and Lonesome was superb.
Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:35 - Jun 6 with 4464 viewsblueislander

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:29 - Jun 6 by hoppy

Doesn't Donald Trump often get himself in a bit of bother with the tweets? They've certainly had a lot to answer for over the years.

That is just fake news I’m afraid.
Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:44 - Jun 6 with 4433 viewsDarth_Koont

I love The Clash but I can see why others don't love them.

They're too odd and unpredictable (in quality too) and their most famous songs Rock the Casbah or London Calling aren't as good IMO as most of the rest.

Bit like the Beastie Boys who i think are geniuses but Fight for the Right is a song I rarely if ever would listen to.

Pronouns: He/Him

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:45 - Jun 6 with 4435 viewsgiant_stow

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:29 - Jun 6 by chicoazul

Just not my bag sadly.

I have remember a Kylie song I like though:

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:46 - Jun 6 with 4429 viewsMullet

The Beatles.

A back catalogue pitted with a few diamonds amongst whole heaps of dogsh1t. From the twee manufactured boy band era of 64 right through to the pretentious post hippy art students who never grew up nonsense.

Harrison was the one who deserves the plaudits far more in my opinion.

Had they not had such cultural success and been a goldmine for the first wave of teen culture to really get established, they'd be a footnote in musical history with many of their peers. But the combination of music, film and endorsements really set the mould for so many of today's throwaway pop monoliths like Take That et al.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:48 - Jun 6 with 4412 viewschicoazul

Bands considered good/great that you never really got into on 17:46 - Jun 6 by Mullet

The Beatles.

A back catalogue pitted with a few diamonds amongst whole heaps of dogsh1t. From the twee manufactured boy band era of 64 right through to the pretentious post hippy art students who never grew up nonsense.

Harrison was the one who deserves the plaudits far more in my opinion.

Had they not had such cultural success and been a goldmine for the first wave of teen culture to really get established, they'd be a footnote in musical history with many of their peers. But the combination of music, film and endorsements really set the mould for so many of today's throwaway pop monoliths like Take That et al.

Terrible opinion. Authentically dreadful.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024