Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
D Day 75 .....is it only me 19:20 - Jun 6 with 1127 viewsgtsb

Or do others think the same that when you watch the clips and see the old soldiers and the dignitaries of the world talk about it you feel very humbled, saddened and grateful. Then Trump does his speeches and all you can see is a man paying lip service who sounds like he wishes he wasn't there and you wish he wasn't there.
D Day 75 .....is it only me on 19:22 - Jun 6 with 1100 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm not a big Trump fan, but I would be surprised if he doesn't appreciate the sacrifices they made too.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 19:24 - Jun 6 with 1091 viewsgtsb

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 19:22 - Jun 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'm not a big Trump fan, but I would be surprised if he doesn't appreciate the sacrifices they made too.

You're probably right. He just sounds so disinterested in some of clips. Maybe it's just his manner.
D Day 75 .....is it only me on 19:24 - Jun 6 with 1086 viewsfooters

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 19:22 - Jun 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

He probably understands the situation as much as he can. But he's not really someone who seems capable of the appropriate humility and gravitas required of such an event.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 19:30 - Jun 6 with 1068 viewsIllinoisblue

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 19:24 - Jun 6 by gtsb

You're probably right. He just sounds so disinterested in some of clips. Maybe it's just his manner.

he's interested in one thing only: himself.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 21:08 - Jun 6 with 963 viewsPinewoodblue

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 19:30 - Jun 6 by Illinoisblue

Trump only knows one way to project himself, he seems to find it difficult to appear to be caring.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 04:51 - Jun 7 with 834 viewsBenters2

We should all be very thankful for what those that never came back.

I think you are wrong what you are saying about Trump this time though.
D Day 75 .....is it only me on 06:39 - Jun 7 with 792 viewsjimmyvet

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 19:30 - Jun 6 by Illinoisblue

Please don’t turn these wonderful events and recognition of DDay into another political thread it is not necessary and undermines the sacrifices these people made.
D Day 75 .....is it only me on 10:55 - Jun 7 with 679 viewsBenters2

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 06:39 - Jun 7 by jimmyvet

Please don’t turn these wonderful events and recognition of DDay into another political thread it is not necessary and undermines the sacrifices these people made.

This.
Login to get fewer ads

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 10:59 - Jun 7 with 664 viewsSpruceMoose

D Day 75 .....is it only me on 06:39 - Jun 7 by jimmyvet

Indeed. And let us remember this next week when certain people start banging on about those who decide not to wear poppies.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024