Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This probably isn't the best place but I need to vent 19:52 - Jun 6 with 5438 viewsACP84

My wife has just had her 3rd miscarriage in 5 years.

I'm not angry at her at all so vent is probably not the right word and I don't blame her at all, i know it's not her fault.

The entire family have rallied around her and supported her and it feels like i'm just the afterthought - everyone has asked her how she is feeling which is a ridiculous question.

But that being said, nobody has asked me how i'm feeling or how i am coping with it, it's like a bereavement going from elated and walking on air to come crashing down to the ground again.

Sorry for posting it on here, this is the only football forum where i feel like i'm around friends - i don't post much but i come on here every day for a read and i know what a top bunch of people we have on here.

Again, sorry, i just needed to get it out. X
This probably isn't the best place but I need to vent on 19:35 - Jun 7 with 843 viewsPrideOfTheEast

This probably isn't the best place but I need to vent on 18:31 - Jun 7 by textbackup

Mate I feel your pain, not because we’ve had the same situation but my wife had terrible Post natal depression, you do all you can to support, get a fck loaf of sht, and not a single dr or anyone says ‘you ok tho mate?!’

When all my mates have since had kids I make sure I take them aside to chat with them, such a hard one for the blokes

Hats off to you mate. Very decent.
This probably isn't the best place but I need to vent on 20:46 - Jun 30 with 724 viewsACP84

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been in touch via PM and this post with advice.

Its been a great help - i don't really open up much and I just blurted it all out to the wife last week and she didn't even know i was struggling with it all.

We've had a massive heart to heart and we're facing it head on together now.

Thank you all for helping me deal with all this.

ACP x
This probably isn't the best place but I need to vent on 23:22 - Jun 30 with 672 viewshoppy

This probably isn't the best place but I need to vent on 20:46 - Jun 30 by ACP84

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been in touch via PM and this post with advice.

Its been a great help - i don't really open up much and I just blurted it all out to the wife last week and she didn't even know i was struggling with it all.

We've had a massive heart to heart and we're facing it head on together now.

Thank you all for helping me deal with all this.

ACP x

Good to hear you’ve been able to have a good talk about it with her. Please do message and let us know if you need someone else to talk to at all though, just in case it’s needed - I’d be always happy to let you sound off at, if it would help.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

This probably isn't the best place but I need to vent on 23:40 - Jun 30 with 661 viewsACP84

This probably isn't the best place but I need to vent on 23:22 - Jun 30 by hoppy

Good to hear you’ve been able to have a good talk about it with her. Please do message and let us know if you need someone else to talk to at all though, just in case it’s needed - I’d be always happy to let you sound off at, if it would help.

Cheers Hoppy - i'll bear it in mind
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024