Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever you think of Morrissey... or Jeff Buckley 22:40 - Jun 6 with 674 viewsBrixtonBlue

This is incredible.
Two such amazing talents.

Just listen.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Whatever you think of Morrissey... or Jeff Buckley on 22:44 - Jun 6 with 660 viewsSpruceMoose

I can't listen to Morrissey, sorry Dollers. He's a musical Farage.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Whatever you think of Morrissey... or Jeff Buckley on 22:58 - Jun 6 with 632 viewsBrixtonBlue

Whatever you think of Morrissey... or Jeff Buckley on 22:44 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

This is Jeff Buckley singing a Morrissey song. Morrissey doesn't feature, apart from the words.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Whatever you think of Morrissey... or Jeff Buckley on 23:00 - Jun 6 with 631 viewsSpruceMoose

Whatever you think of Morrissey... or Jeff Buckley on 22:58 - Jun 6 by BrixtonBlue

This is Jeff Buckley singing a Morrissey song. Morrissey doesn't feature, apart from the words.

Man, why did you lead off with him then! You'll put a lot of folk off!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Whatever you think of Morrissey... or Jeff Buckley on 23:51 - Jun 6 with 601 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Whatever you think of Morrissey... or Jeff Buckley on 22:44 - Jun 6 by SpruceMoose

Morrissey may have lost his way somewhat, but he wrote some cracking songs, so sorry old bean, i have to disagree with you there, music is in the ear of the beholder.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Whatever you think of Morrissey... or Jeff Buckley on 23:54 - Jun 6 with 599 viewsSwansea_Blue

Whatever you think of Morrissey... or Jeff Buckley on 23:51 - Jun 6 by StochesStotasBlewe

Morrissey may have lost his way somewhat, but he wrote some cracking songs, so sorry old bean, i have to disagree with you there, music is in the ear of the beholder.

I'm not keen on Morrissey as a vocalist at all, but this is perfectly pleasant. Maybe he should stick to songwriting and not singing and being a cock.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2019 23:55]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024