Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Internationals Tonight 21:17 - Jun 7 with 900 viewsmoughm

El Mizouni came on for his full international debut tonight for Tunisia at the age of 18.

And Judgey has come on for Ireland.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Internationals Tonight on 21:25 - Jun 7 with 877 viewsRonFearonsHair

Forgive my ignorance here, but I'm intrigued as to how this comes about. Has the Tunisian national team manager been over watching our U23 matches? Even if so, how does he then decide that El Mizouni is playing at a high enough standard for the national team?

Or is it a case that he calls him up to the squad based on scouting reports and past appearances with their U21s and makes a judgement based on the training sessions?
Internationals Tonight on 21:28 - Jun 7 with 855 viewsSuperblue95

Judge just got an assist

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Internationals Tonight on 09:57 - Jun 8 with 745 viewslinhdi

It is looking like we will still have international breaks next season (3 players called up at U21 or full level). Which the Town fans who follow England will appreciate, but it's going to give us a neck of a lot of midweek games.
Internationals Tonight on 10:01 - Jun 8 with 737 viewsgordon

Internationals Tonight on 21:25 - Jun 7 by RonFearonsHair

Forgive my ignorance here, but I'm intrigued as to how this comes about. Has the Tunisian national team manager been over watching our U23 matches? Even if so, how does he then decide that El Mizouni is playing at a high enough standard for the national team?

Or is it a case that he calls him up to the squad based on scouting reports and past appearances with their U21s and makes a judgement based on the training sessions?

He played a few games for Tunisia u23s recently in a tournament I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024