Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the most dangerous game in the world? 11:17 - Jun 8 with 4229 viewsBlueBadger

Given how I feel this morning, I'm going for 'just going out for a quick pint with the chaps down the pub'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 11:22 - Jun 8 with 4197 viewsEdmundo

Predicting how a new football manager will do at your club.... or Russian roulette as the Chelsea fans call it.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 11:23 - Jun 8 with 4192 viewswkj

Signing on as a patient of Harold Shipman

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 11:25 - Jun 8 with 4185 viewsPendejo

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 11:23 - Jun 8 by wkj

At least you got a cup of tea & slice of cake

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 11:27 - Jun 8 with 4174 viewswkj

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 11:25 - Jun 8 by Pendejo

At least you got a cup of tea & slice of cake

And plenty of morphine

Crybaby

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 11:53 - Jun 8 with 4126 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Defending Corbyn and/or Brexit on this forum.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 12:14 - Jun 8 with 4094 viewsSpruceMoose

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 11:23 - Jun 8 by wkj

Jim's Fixer

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 12:24 - Jun 8 with 4082 viewsbahri

Dog walking...... ruptured my achillies. Struggle to make the start of the season..... watching from upper Sir Alf. Ouch

redandella

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 12:45 - Jun 8 with 4058 viewsbluelagos

Scotland v Finland in a Glasgow pub, getting pished and shouting for Finland with an English accent. 🙄

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 13:32 - Jun 8 with 4002 viewsjeera

People have been stabbed over online gaming, so I reckon that can be pretty dangerous.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 13:47 - Jun 8 with 3971 viewsBlueBadger

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 13:32 - Jun 8 by jeera

People have been stabbed over online gaming, so I reckon that can be pretty dangerous.

Up there with suggesting that being nice to people even if they ARE foreigners on TWTD, I reckon.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 14:29 - Jun 8 with 3914 viewsjaykay

checking in to hotel dignitas

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 14:46 - Jun 8 with 3894 viewsSuperblue95

Wearing a Blackpool or Wolves kit in the wrong part of Northern Ireland

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 17:10 - Jun 8 with 3803 viewsChurchman

Going out with Mrs Bobbitt
What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 17:13 - Jun 8 with 3795 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lol.

Marriage, without a doubt.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 17:58 - Jun 8 with 3765 viewsSpruceMoose

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 17:10 - Jun 8 by Churchman

Going out with Mrs Bobbitt

If you don't abuse her you'd probably be OK!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 18:53 - Jun 8 with 3723 viewsChurchman

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 17:58 - Jun 8 by SpruceMoose

If you don't abuse her you'd probably be OK!

Yeah, it’s the word ‘probably’ which is the dangerous bit 😳🔪
What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 19:04 - Jun 8 with 3713 viewsBluesky

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 12:24 - Jun 8 by bahri

Dog walking...... ruptured my achillies. Struggle to make the start of the season..... watching from upper Sir Alf. Ouch

Sympathy. confirm dog walking dangers. did the same. Well, actually showing off - but the dog, bless her, was present...
What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 20:20 - Jun 8 with 3664 viewsjontysnut

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 14:46 - Jun 8 by Superblue95

Wearing a Blackpool or Wolves kit in the wrong part of Northern Ireland

If I'm allowed to mention Danny Baker he once had a call about a bloke who lost a bet and had to walk up the Shankill Road in a Celtic top.
What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 04:47 - Jun 9 with 3580 viewswkj

Apparently this post foreshadowed that going for a walk was to become the answer to the question

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-48571286

Crybaby

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 08:57 - Jun 9 with 3494 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 04:47 - Jun 9 by wkj

Apparently this post foreshadowed that going for a walk was to become the answer to the question

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-48571286

I think the problem there is being hit by lightning rather than walking!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 09:28 - Jun 9 with 3455 viewsWeWereZombies

What's the most dangerous game in the world? on 08:57 - Jun 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think the problem there is being hit by lightning rather than walking!

That assumes that the lightening is going to single you out for a strike no matter where you are, however you can limit the chances if you are outdoors by stopping your walk and, literally, lying low. Here is a 'when objects fall off shelves' type of US warning:

https://www.treehugger.com/natural-sciences/crazy-facts-about-getting-struck-lig

And a more straightforward, and Scotland specific, set of advice:

https://www.livefortheoutdoors.com/advice-stories/lightning

I was in the Belford (the hospital where the woman who died and another is still being treated) in Fort William for five nights at the end of November, it is well equipped for a smaller unit and the staff are excellent.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

That cheese rolling looks mental (n/t) on 09:40 - Jun 9 with 3447 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024