Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone go to the Beattie fund comedy night a couple of weeks ago? 17:01 - Jun 8 with 752 viewsWeWereZombies

Just wondered what it was like, especially from a hearing loss headliner point of view. I was hanging around in the crowded South until the Tuesday lunchtime but couldn't make it through to the Friday with the Highlands calling.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Did anyone go to the Beattie fund comedy night a couple of weeks ago? on 08:05 - Jun 14 with 579 viewsWeWereZombies

Just bumping because five o'clock on a close season weekend afternoon was a stupid time for me to post this.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Did anyone go to the Beattie fund comedy night a couple of weeks ago? on 10:19 - Jun 14 with 538 viewshoppy

Did anyone go to the Beattie fund comedy night a couple of weeks ago? on 08:05 - Jun 14 by WeWereZombies

Just bumping because five o'clock on a close season weekend afternoon was a stupid time for me to post this.

I didn't go, because I forgot about it, and went to see a singer/songwriter mate performing at a beer festival that evening... which was also good.

Second bit of comedy I've missed recently, having forgotten the date of Rhod Gilbert at the Regent that we had tickets for...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024