Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meppen Away 10:55 - Jun 10 with 1437 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Is anyone getting the 6.25 am flight on the Sunday morning from Stansted to Bremen then training it from there?

Not sure what the best way is, but, should be fun.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 10:57]
No. (n/t) on 10:58 - Jun 10 with 1407 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Meppen Away on 12:06 - Jun 10 with 1278 viewsRobbie12345

I am but its not totally straightforward. The earliest train that gets you to the ground before the first match starts, only gives 55ish mins from getting off flight to catching the train- the station is a 22min tram journey away. However I believe the train ticket (depends which you buy) is an all day any time ticket so if flights are delayed/takes longer to get to the station than that, then can jump (we will be) on the next train an hour later but will miss about first 10 mins of ips vs fortuna. This isn’t relevent if you want to pay like 3 times more for your train tickets for extra time to get from airport to station and comfortably to the ground before the match.

Hope this helps, just have to decide how much your willing to pay, how much in a rush you want to be, etc. But its not ideal.

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Meppen Away on 12:58 - Jun 10 with 1168 viewsTractorCam

No chance, that would be very hectic!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Meppen Away on 13:48 - Jun 10 with 1088 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Meppen Away on 12:06 - Jun 10 by Robbie12345

I am but its not totally straightforward. The earliest train that gets you to the ground before the first match starts, only gives 55ish mins from getting off flight to catching the train- the station is a 22min tram journey away. However I believe the train ticket (depends which you buy) is an all day any time ticket so if flights are delayed/takes longer to get to the station than that, then can jump (we will be) on the next train an hour later but will miss about first 10 mins of ips vs fortuna. This isn’t relevent if you want to pay like 3 times more for your train tickets for extra time to get from airport to station and comfortably to the ground before the match.

Hope this helps, just have to decide how much your willing to pay, how much in a rush you want to be, etc. But its not ideal.

It might all be a tad tight. I was going to cab it to train station get the 9:44 train and that should be OK. German trains are pretty good at keeping time. 5 min cab from train station to ground. Should be fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024