Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone check on facters please? 14:19 - Jun 10 with 716 viewsBluefish

Poor fooker he is still getting over not being able to sponge a free season ticket and now he is going to have to pay to watch TV as well. Now that he is paying anyway he might as well just get Sky

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can someone check on facters please? on 14:26 - Jun 10 with 680 viewsPinewoodblue

He has a long wait until he is 75. I was looking forward to a free licence in two years but never mind..

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can someone check on facters please? on 14:29 - Jun 10 with 672 viewsgiant_stow

The Express has wheeled out its biggest breaking news banner over this, so don;t you mock - its serious.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Can someone check on facters please? on 14:32 - Jun 10 with 659 viewsPinewoodblue

Expect at least one the contenders for PM to promise members of the conservative party that if they get the job free TV licences are guaranteed.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can someone check on facters please? on 14:44 - Jun 10 with 635 viewsWeWereZombies

Serious point, have I missed posts or have both Factual Blue and Lord Lucan not posted for a while?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can someone check on facters please? on 14:57 - Jun 10 with 612 viewsJ2BLUE

Can someone check on facters please? on 14:44 - Jun 10 by WeWereZombies

Serious point, have I missed posts or have both Factual Blue and Lord Lucan not posted for a while?

LL Pm'd me the other day, he's fine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024