Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JC's recent gaff 19:13 - Jun 10 with 573 viewsPendejo

Why is it that person's with the initials JC are prone to the odd gaff?

In this instance, i'm not going to be popular... I agree the question needed to be asked.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/09/jeremy-clarkson-complains-road-closu

Friday morning the A4 between Hammersmith Flyover and Hogarth Roundabout was closed for 12 hours.

Exactly how long does an RTC take to investigate?

Photos, videos, skid marks, CCTV from the cameras on this stetch, and the physical evidence of the vehicles / suspects.

This was on my way to work and at 5am was a very minor inconvenience, maybe 15 minutes or so added to the journey... and that was because they hadn't shut Hammersmith Bridge Road. Everybody, including myself, simply thought road works had overrun and had tried to rejoin A4 on the other side of the flyover.

But as the day wore on gridlock slowly descended on the area, a big problem for me in my job. As I've mentioned more than once I work in posh mini-cabs [Executive Chauffeuring if you please], and this sort of thing seriously affects service delivery. It caused us 30 minute delays on jobs at the airport as the journeys from town were severely disrupted whatever route people took.

We sent messages to our Chaffeurs to avoid the area... some dumbos simply drove into it.

One guy, who doesn't usually work for me, but had been during Mr. Trump's visit, picked up on Park Lane at 08:30... at 11:00 he rang me from the Fulham Palace Road on bluetooth speaker phone and let a passenger vent his spleen!
I diplomatically advised him that I am not the correct person to speak to about complaint, forwarded him a weblink to the traffic news [which included a photo] , and sent an email to the Customer Service department of our US Office. He'd missed his flight, and being a Friday... all the rest were full so he'd had to go to the expense of re-arranging his flight, hotel and food.

All the time I'm trying not to point the finger at the Chauffeur... after all road closed @ 01:40 his pick up 08:30. It had been all over the news, and professional Chauffeurs are expected to monitor the traffic news.

Back to Trump, I am told there's a photo of The Donald sitting in one of our vehicles, if I get a copy of it I'll share it.

By the time I finish this I expect to see Norwood signing confirmed...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

JC's recent gaff on 19:18 - Jun 10 with 555 viewsSwansea_Blue

If a RTC involves skid marks, you know it was scary.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

JC's recent gaff on 19:21 - Jun 10 with 543 viewsAYACCA

Want to hear a joke about paper?
Nevermind it's tearable.
JC's recent gaff on 19:23 - Jun 10 with 539 viewsPendejo

JC's recent gaff on 19:18 - Jun 10 by Swansea_Blue

If a RTC involves skid marks, you know it was scary.

Now that you've met us, are you coming to Gloucestershire this weekend?

Come sit in a [hopefully] sunny field, eat BBQ meat, drink beer and talk utter garbage; a bit like a living breathing TWTD Forum really, but with fewer contributors and no throwing of abuse.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

JC's recent gaff on 19:56 - Jun 10 with 498 viewsSwansea_Blue

JC's recent gaff on 19:23 - Jun 10 by Pendejo

Now that you've met us, are you coming to Gloucestershire this weekend?

Come sit in a [hopefully] sunny field, eat BBQ meat, drink beer and talk utter garbage; a bit like a living breathing TWTD Forum really, but with fewer contributors and no throwing of abuse.

Sadly not, doesn’t work with work and kids activities this weekend. Shame, as I was hoping to find a way.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024