Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/t) 19:40 - Jun 10 with 755 viewsBloomBlue

Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 19:42 - Jun 10 with 748 viewsSpruceMoose

Who?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 19:57 - Jun 10 with 710 viewsBloomBlue

Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 19:42 - Jun 10 by SpruceMoose

Who?

Someone called Graham Norwood apparently.

Hey SpuceMoose non footy question for you any idea what Martha's Vineyard is like, good/bad? One on my granddaughters is fascinated and Mrs B/I were going to treat her (she has helped Mrs B a lot recently) but just wondering if it's all hype
Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 20:00 - Jun 10 with 700 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 19:57 - Jun 10 by BloomBlue

Someone called Graham Norwood apparently.

Hey SpuceMoose non footy question for you any idea what Martha's Vineyard is like, good/bad? One on my granddaughters is fascinated and Mrs B/I were going to treat her (she has helped Mrs B a lot recently) but just wondering if it's all hype

Never been I'm afraid! Been to Boston a few times but never ventured out into coastal Mass, sorry!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 20:02 - Jun 10 with 695 viewsBloomBlue

Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 20:00 - Jun 10 by SpruceMoose

Never been I'm afraid! Been to Boston a few times but never ventured out into coastal Mass, sorry!

Np, thanks for the reply
Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 20:05 - Jun 10 with 682 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 20:02 - Jun 10 by BloomBlue

Np, thanks for the reply

I think Jaws was loosely based on there? From what I know its rich, sandy and scenic. Not sure if there's enough there to sustain a whole week there though? Maybe sandwich it with some time in Boston or around Rhode Island?

Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 20:11 - Jun 10 with 670 viewsBloomBlue

Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 20:05 - Jun 10 by SpruceMoose

I think Jaws was loosely based on there? From what I know its rich, sandy and scenic. Not sure if there's enough there to sustain a whole week there though? Maybe sandwich it with some time in Boston or around Rhode Island?

Yes Jaws was, great film although the book is better. We like that idea of Boston/Rhode Island, Mrs B is checking out hotels as I type, Thanks!
Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 20:15 - Jun 10 with 660 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it true about Norwood signing, no rumours on here over the last 3 months? (n/ on 20:11 - Jun 10 by BloomBlue

Yes Jaws was, great film although the book is better. We like that idea of Boston/Rhode Island, Mrs B is checking out hotels as I type, Thanks!

No problem!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024