Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me? 19:51 - Jun 10 with 38293 viewsSpruceMoose

Or does anyone else find the thought of Boris Johnson being our PM, something we can never erase from our history books, utterly and thoroughly depressing?

I mean, ffs, what's the point of anything if that sh!tstain is our representative?

Britain's fall to complete laughing stock will be complete should this come to pass.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is it just me? on 08:25 - Jun 12 with 2211 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 08:21 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

That just seems way of what anyone would expect - with the Telegraph doing Johnson's bidding for him I'm not sure whether to believe it.

This country is going to the dogs

As I pointed out to another poster some time ago, the newspaper who commission a poll has no influence over the polling result. The same polling company will do polls for all of the major newspapers. If the Guardian commissioned ComRes to do the same poll then the result would be the same.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is it just me? on 08:26 - Jun 12 with 2206 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 08:05 - Jun 12 by Herbivore

Not sure how reliable that polling is, it was commissioned by The Telegraph, which is essentially a propaganda sheet for Boris.

See my reply to Joe.

Iron Lion Zion

Is it just me? on 08:29 - Jun 12 with 2201 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 08:08 - Jun 12 by BrixtonBlue

Calm down dear. I'm not denying the event happened, I'm just saying your pic looks odd.

I’m extremely calm dear. You said that the pic was “obviously” photoshopped.

You have carried on digging despite several people posting a video and other photos taken at that debate.

Just put your hands up to making a tit of yourself and move on.

Iron Lion Zion

Is it just me? on 08:49 - Jun 12 with 2172 viewsDarth_Koont

Is it just me? on 08:21 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

That just seems way of what anyone would expect - with the Telegraph doing Johnson's bidding for him I'm not sure whether to believe it.

This country is going to the dogs

It certainly suggests that the Conservative party need to implode sooner rather than later for everyone's good. Those wildly fluctuating polling results suggest this isn't meaningful politics anymore.

Whatever happened to policies or at least holding politicians to account for what they say and do? It's a Trumpian nightmare.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 8:50]

Pronouns: He/Him

Is it just me? on 08:56 - Jun 12 with 2163 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is it just me? on 08:02 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

I think the Tories are going to put party before country and vote Boris in. Especially when they see the latest polling figures.

Boris takes the Brexit Party votes to get a majority.

If I was surveyed then Boris is the answer I would give!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Is it just me? on 09:05 - Jun 12 with 2150 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 08:56 - Jun 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

If I was surveyed then Boris is the answer I would give!

You've previously indicated voting Labour. Surely, if the question asked was “How would you most likely vote in a general election, if each of these candidates were to become Conservative Party leader?”, you would still answer Labour?

Why would Boris becoming leader make you vote Tory?

Iron Lion Zion

Is it just me? on 09:08 - Jun 12 with 2141 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is it just me? on 09:05 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

You've previously indicated voting Labour. Surely, if the question asked was “How would you most likely vote in a general election, if each of these candidates were to become Conservative Party leader?”, you would still answer Labour?

No I would lie.....we are legion!

Edit....I think the Boris bubble would burst in short order, if Northern brexiters vote for him in a GE then they deserve what's coming to them.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 9:12]

Is it just me? on 09:09 - Jun 12 with 2131 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is it just me? on 09:05 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

Think you may have taken that a bit seriously... 🙂

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:13 - Jun 12 with 2124 viewsSteve_M

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:22 - Jun 12 by slump

Remarkable for the pisspoor nature of the relationship between poll and headlines too:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is it just me? on 09:13 - Jun 12 with 2123 viewsblueislander

Is it just me? on 07:34 - Jun 12 by BobbyDazzler

I dont mind boris he did a good job as london mayor & could do a good job asa pm too... who ever gets it needs uk to leave in october ,no more delays & lets get brexit over & done with.

This poster doesn’t believe in capital letters.
Is it just me? on 09:14 - Jun 12 with 2122 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is it just me? on 09:09 - Jun 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Think you may have taken that a bit seriously... 🙂

I thought was commonly understood!

Is it just me? on 09:59 - Jun 12 with 2090 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is it just me? on 08:29 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

I’m extremely calm dear. You said that the pic was “obviously” photoshopped.

You have carried on digging despite several people posting a video and other photos taken at that debate.

Just put your hands up to making a tit of yourself and move on.

What you did is assume I was saying the event didn't happen, when actually I was just making a comment on your pic.

I won't call you a tit though, because everyone has decided to be nicer to each other. I think you were working that day, which is why you're still rude and abusive. Your ego must be very fragile is all I can think.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is it just me? on 10:07 - Jun 12 with 2080 viewsballycastle

Is it just me? on 19:35 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

Well it obviously isn't one of our recently banned posters because it is posting in complete sentances.

Whoever made the comedy creations of Pecker and Jonnosdreadlocks is responsible for this one.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 19:40]

'sentances' Whilst taking the piss?
Is it just me? on 10:24 - Jun 12 with 2056 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 09:59 - Jun 12 by BrixtonBlue

What you did is assume I was saying the event didn't happen, when actually I was just making a comment on your pic.

I won't call you a tit though, because everyone has decided to be nicer to each other. I think you were working that day, which is why you're still rude and abusive. Your ego must be very fragile is all I can think.

Wriggle squirm flip flop, more wriggle more squirm.

Edit. I forgot to add bleat
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 10:30]

Iron Lion Zion

Is it just me? on 11:09 - Jun 12 with 2015 viewswkj

Is it just me? on 09:59 - Jun 12 by BrixtonBlue

Keeping in the spirit of things and being nice makes you a big man dolly, well done.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is it just me? on 11:12 - Jun 12 with 2009 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is it just me? on 10:24 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

Wriggle squirm flip flop, more wriggle more squirm.

Edit. I forgot to add bleat
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 10:30]

You have a lovely day Glassers x

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is it just me? on 11:14 - Jun 12 with 2001 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 11:09 - Jun 12 by wkj

Keeping in the spirit of things and being nice makes you a big man dolly, well done.

If saying somebody is being a bit of a tit is considered rude and abusive then this place is having its soul ripped out of it after twenty odd years and it’s tine I joined the likes of Lucan on the sidelines.

I can be a bit of a tit at times. I wouldn’t cry about it if it was pointed out to me (which it has on several occasions).

Iron Lion Zion

Is it just me? on 11:18 - Jun 12 with 1993 viewswkj

Is it just me? on 11:14 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

If saying somebody is being a bit of a tit is considered rude and abusive then this place is having its soul ripped out of it after twenty odd years and it’s tine I joined the likes of Lucan on the sidelines.

I can be a bit of a tit at times. I wouldn’t cry about it if it was pointed out to me (which it has on several occasions).

You're not exactly wrong on some of what you've said here, although I was just simply praising Dolly for not being combative in this situation to continue with the pleasant vibe the board is mostly enjoying.

Crybaby

Is it just me? on 11:32 - Jun 12 with 1962 viewsfooters

Is it just me? on 11:18 - Jun 12 by wkj

You're not exactly wrong on some of what you've said here, although I was just simply praising Dolly for not being combative in this situation to continue with the pleasant vibe the board is mostly enjoying.

Indeed. The board has been very calm of late, which is a good thing. We need to stick together and show League One what our club is all about, not balling and bellyaching about small personal trifles.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is it just me? on 11:33 - Jun 12 with 1957 viewsballycastle

It has completely lost it's soul, it is vegetarian vanilla in the extreme, an echo chamber for my view is the only view self back slappers, I have been on here for 19 years and it is a genuine shame to see the board reflecting the self righteous side of the world today.
Is it just me? on 11:34 - Jun 12 with 1952 viewswkj

Is it just me? on 11:32 - Jun 12 by footers

Indeed. The board has been very calm of late, which is a good thing. We need to stick together and show League One what our club is all about, not balling and bellyaching about small personal trifles.

Provocative

Crybaby

Is it just me? on 11:35 - Jun 12 with 1944 viewsDarth_Koont

Is it just me? on 11:33 - Jun 12 by ballycastle

It has completely lost it's soul, it is vegetarian vanilla in the extreme, an echo chamber for my view is the only view self back slappers, I have been on here for 19 years and it is a genuine shame to see the board reflecting the self righteous side of the world today.

STFU

Pronouns: He/Him

Is it just me? on 11:36 - Jun 12 with 1937 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you can't be civil then yes you probably should leave. Benters did exactly that.

You wouldn't call someone you barely know a tit in real life, so why should it be acceptable here?

Oh and no-one's crying.

Have a nice day.

Is it just me? on 11:38 - Jun 12 with 1929 viewsBrixtonBlue

You'd rather we went back to being rude and abusive to each other? And why does that equal "soul" in any case?

Is it just me? on 11:42 - Jun 12 with 1903 viewsfooters

How about this place?

https://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/the-football-lads-alliance.353140/

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024